• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,320 posts in this topic

There is a TMNT #1 2nd print double cover on eBay now.

What do you guys think that's worth? It's listed at $1,000. How rare is the double cover? Does it increase the value that much?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110849165661?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I wouldn't come near that price, especially in that condition.

There is a TMNT #1 2nd print double cover on eBay now.

What do you guys think that's worth? It's listed at $1,000. How rare is the double cover? Does it increase the value that much?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110849165661?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I wouldn't come near that price, especially in that condition.

I love double cover books, but concur that it's priced to favor the seller not buyer.

The double cover market is a tricky one for sure but that is WAY overpriced. From the pics that book would grade at a 7.5 to 8.0 by CGC. I would probably pay $150 to $225 tops in raw form.

was this auction someone's here? Holy . I was in and figured $100 was too much, but that I'd pay it anyway... Can't believe it went to nearly %175 of that. Congrats to the seller... *fingers crossed* some more of these find their way to CGC... blue or yellow...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180842912689?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1433.l2649&_trksid=p3984.m1433.l2649#ht_831wt_907

was this auction someone's here? Holy . I was in and figured $100 was too much, but that I'd pay it anyway... Can't believe it went to nearly %175 of that. Congrats to the seller... *fingers crossed* some more of these find their way to CGC... blue or yellow...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180842912689?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1433.l2649&_trksid=p3984.m1433.l2649#ht_831wt_907

Yep, that's a boardie.

I've got a yellow label 9.6 with a sketch if you're interested. Way less than $175. (thumbs u

Hey guys :hi:

Any word on the TMNT documentary that the Sarnos were working on back in the winter 2010? I know they interviewed a handful of us, but I hadn't heard anything when I emailed a little while back. I was just thinking about this earlier today and was curious if any of you knew anything.

These are fun. Adaptations of the first two films. Signature Series -- Kevin Eastman, Ernie Reyes Jr. (Donatello Suit Actor - Movie I, Keno - Movie II), and Kenn Scott ("Talkative Foot" and Stunts - Movie I, Raph Suit Actor - Movie II). These are the first SS books Ernie and Ken have done.

IMAG0698.jpg

These are fun. Adaptations of the first two films. Signature Series -- Kevin Eastman, Ernie Reyes Jr. (Donatello Suit Actor - Movie I, Keno - Movie II), and Kenn Scott ("Talkative Foot" and Stunts - Movie I, Raph Suit Actor - Movie II). These are the first SS books Ernie and Ken have done.

IMAG0698.jpg

That's really neat! (Now you just need to get Robbie Van Winkle to sign #2)

Very cool!

Can I ask about how you got Ernie Reyes Jr.? I didn't see any appearances listed otherwise I may have sent in a book myself.

Very cool!

Can I ask about how you got Ernie Reyes Jr.? I didn't see any appearances listed otherwise I may have sent in a book myself.

He was at the 35 Days with Kevin Eastman event that I managed last year. It wasn't really an "appearance". He showed up to hang out while Joel happened to be on sight.

Edited by Archon_Turtle

Has there ever been a "Turtle Con"? A convention dedicated to all things TMNT. I know TMNT doesn't have the wide fanbase of Star Wars, but they've got Power Ranger conventions, so why not?

I don't think there'd be a shortage of guests to have there.

-Creators from the comic series (Mirage, Archie, Image, & IDW)

-Various actors/voice actors/stunt doubles from the movies

-Various voice actors from the 2 animated shows and the upcoming Nickelodeon show

Has anything like this ever happened? Is it a pipe dream to wish that it would?