• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,277 posts in this topic

I think it's pretty common knowledge that I collect strictly early Turtles art at this point in my collecting career. However, every once in a while a special piece comes along that's a little later than I normally purchase that I simply have to get.

So without further ado, here's a quick pic of the opening double page spread to the Return to NY story arc...

Actual scan to come soon!

I don't know how many of you venture into the signature room, so i will post this here as well. From Boston Comic con last weekend. Kevin is a hell of a nice guy. If I can find my sons Raphael I will post that as well.

tmntmikey001.jpg

Does anyone know if Kevin Eastman confirmed that he and his family are moving to the East Coast (Florida)? I think I read about it on a comic forum. Just wanted to check since he's been pretty good at popping up at local So. Cal cons these last couple years since he lived in L.A. and it'll be disappointing if he no longer gets to appear regularly at the smaller events (ie LBCC).

Hi everyone. :hi:

I have found myself in a discussion lately that has led me to ask a slightly off question.

Does anyone know what a TMNT #1 was selling for in the year 1993, assuming a grade of NM or so?

Any input or even a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. :foryou:

I think it's pretty common knowledge that I collect strictly early Turtles art at this point in my collecting career. However, every once in a while a special piece comes along that's a little later than I normally purchase that I simply have to get.

So without further ado, here's a quick pic of the opening double page spread to the Return to NY story arc...

How has everyone passed over this? That's an amazing piece to add to your collection! Congratulations!

That's sick!

Hey, does anyone know the print run on the TMNT Ultimate Collection 1? Prices have gone a little bananas the last few weeks.

How has everyone passed over this? That's an amazing piece to add to your collection! Congratulations!

Thanks Adam! I'm still pretty stoked by it. :banana: I normally don't post anything until I have a proper scan, but this things so big and I simply couldn't wait to put it up. It's going to take me a little bit to get the time to scan it but once I do, I'll post it here.