• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,326 posts in this topic

Debating on whether or not to sell my TMNT #1 2nd print in NM- :juggle: Prices are all over the place on this one.

Is it graded? I have one on eBay ending tonite if you want to see where it falls.

Your copy has some unique variables that may not reflect what a raw copy would sell for. :baiting:

You need to get the finger out of your and on the pulse of what the market is doing as a whole. :kidaround:;)

long time no speak! are you safe and sound up north?

I'll tell you what the market is doing: Outpricing me for 2nd prints. :cry: Prices on these have gone bananas. At this point I'd be happy scoring a nice 3rd print.

We're good up here. The hurricane hit us but I think we were spared the worst of it. Everything is more or less back to normal now.

Debating on whether or not to sell my TMNT #1 2nd print in NM- :juggle: Prices are all over the place on this one.

Is it graded? I have one on eBay ending tonite if you want to see where it falls.

Your copy has some unique variables that may not reflect what a raw copy would sell for. :baiting:

You need to get the finger out of your and on the pulse of what the market is doing as a whole. :kidaround:;)

long time no speak! are you safe and sound up north?

I'll tell you what the market is doing: Outpricing me for 2nd prints. :cry: Prices on these have gone bananas. At this point I'd be happy scoring a nice 3rd print.

We're good up here. The hurricane hit us but I think we were spared the worst of it. Everything is more or less back to normal now.

Yeah, I did not realize the 2nd prints were jumping around like this. It is about time!!

Yeah, I did not realize the 2nd prints were jumping around like this. It is about time!!

Congrats on that final price (assuming you are happy with it). Seems strong to me.

Congrats on that final price (assuming you are happy with it). Seems strong to me.

I was happy with the final. Its already shipped in the mail!

can someone educate me on what the 2nd prints are going for? Just curious. Cool to hear about some steam on them, they are rare in their own right.

To anyone that finds it interesting I saw one kid who dressed up as a turtle this year and his Halloween outfit was pretty damn cool. Last year I saw four kids all dressed up as all the different ninja turtles. Why do I mention this? Because I had always assume that the turtles was something only we (children from the late 80's and early 90's) cared about. Turns out that there is an all new generation of die hard fans. :whee:

I was happy with the final. Its already shipped in the mail!

:applause:

was that you that won?>

So I read that the studio had pulled out of the TMNT movie a few months ago, but today I learned that it may be back on (and I'm not talking about the new TV show that's animated)? Anyone heard it's back on, because I was told that someone I know has been working on it for a month now, or is someone giving me false info?