• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,273 posts in this topic

Anyone know who won the Laird Raph sketch on HA? I bowed out at about $1000.

Hello Jay, I'm assuming you won that Eastman Raph piece off Heritage? When I first saw the listing I was confused until I read the description. Pretty cool, here's the original inked version. How much did the Laird piece actually go for?

CE4FC02C-6626-40EB-947E-A44AE1AD31C2-3355-00000972B9A977BC_zps452f1ab5.jpg

image-14.jpg

Edited by JoeRock

Hello Jay, I'm assuming you won that Eastman Raph piece off Heritage? When I first saw the listing I was confused until I read the description. Pretty cool, here's the original inked version. How much did the Laird piece actually go for?

It went for $1600 + bp (~$1900 ish total).

Edited by Gump24601

Yea I was attempting to win both. I was high bidder on the Laird piece up until the live auction (someone outbid me like an hour before the floor so I figured I'd just come back over the top once it hit the floor.I set a ceiling on the piece at 1000. It's an awesome piece but its unpublished so wanted to save funds for other pieces. Love your Donny from Laird just gorgeous. I liked the eastman inking, just thought it was a fun piece, and yes won it and paid for on Sunday lol

Following this coming Amazing Hawaii Comic Con (18-20 September) in partnership with CGC and Kevin Eastman, "Team Eastman" are now proud to present the new Team Eastman CGC Label's for Universal and Signature Series books. The Team Eastman Amazing Hawaii Comic Con variant will be the first book to be eligible for the newest label

Signature Series Label

B022BB73-E432-43A5-A270-4655C7A30252_zps2a0ln0uw.jpg

Universal Label

2FCD64BC-BD7C-451A-8F42-9B041A844D22_zpsrx0yaehb.jpg