• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,268 posts in this topic

To my turtle brothers,

I have been searching the internet for a place to connect with people who love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as much as I do. In my search I have only come across this website, and being glad I found it is really an understatement. It took me a little while to figure out how to navigate this website, but once I did I quickly found this chat topic via the search feature. I am very happy to see I am not the only one who loves the Ninja Turtles.

After browsing through this chat topic and seeing different Ninja Turtles items, I ventured out into other topics and realized how much more I love than just the Ninja Turtles. There is a chat topic on this website for just about everything! I feel like I discovered a whole new world with all the information on this website. Are there any other websites like this?

Browsing through the rest of the website I saw very expensive comic books, and it got me curious as to what the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic books were worth. I didn't know about the comic books because they were before my time, I grew up on the video games and cartoons. A quick ebay search promptly made me gasp at the prices of some of these comic books. I quickly realized most of the people that chat in this topic own very similar copies and was very impressed. Another quick google search helped to educate me a little on the rarity of these books. Apparently there were only 3000 made of the #1 issue. Maybe you fine folks can help further my knowledge of comic books in general.

It would make me very happy to own some high priced Ninja Turtles comic books, but I am really more happy to know there is a place I can come and connect with like minded individuals. So I guess this was a very long way of saying hello, and it is a pleasure to find a group like this.

Let me stop myself now before I keep going on.

Hello and welcome! Sounds like you might enjoy the technodrome website as well. It's more of just a Tmnt fan site as opposed to a comic site. Do you collect turtles items or just enjoy the material?

I want to get you Turtle-Heads a heads up. If anyone is missing a high grade copy of # 3 or #4, well I had a friend submit 12 copies of #3 (1984 1st printings) and 4 copies of #4 (1984 1st printings) to CGC. Pre-Screened at 9.2, there should be some high grades in the batch. He will want to auction them off likely, and will update you all when they get picked up and are made available.

Your friend have a TMNT Gold in the batch....

From the way the boardie who posted a video... Referencing his "gold turtlemania" he is either on the run from the law and we will never see it... Or we will never see it... :(

So what you're saying is he went full Pablo Escobar on us

Your friend have a TMNT Gold in the batch....

From the way the boardie who posted a video... Referencing his "gold turtlemania" he is either on the run from the law and we will never see it... Or we will never see it... :(

So what you're saying is he went full Pablo Escobar on us

Yupp!

If you watch the video... It's almost like the Feds are making their way to his house...

All we get is a little bit of insight into a criminal mastermind...

Because if anyone really knows Pablo... They know he's a 80's baby and a ninja turtle fan...

Edited by Snikt!1988

Just back from the framer...

I've had this one for a while, but I upgraded the glass. That anti-glare stuff is pretty great!

TMNT #54 cover:

TMNT205420Framed.jpg

These other 2 are new this year:

TMNT #52 cover:

TMNT205220Framed.jpg

TMNT #34 cover:

bf110d22-f8e5-4f22-af24-2ca28c4f3ac5.jpg

Sorry for the grainy pics. I couldn't light the area very well without putting the glare of the flash right on the image and I really wanted to give a head-on look. I'm very happy with these! :cloud9:

Just back from the framer...

I've had this one for a while, but I upgraded the glass. That anti-glare stuff is pretty great!

TMNT #54 cover:

TMNT205420Framed.jpg

These other 2 are new this year:

TMNT #52 cover:

TMNT205220Framed.jpg

TMNT #34 cover:

bf110d22-f8e5-4f22-af24-2ca28c4f3ac5.jpg

Sorry for the grainy pics. I couldn't light the area very well without putting the glare of the flash right on the image and I really wanted to give a head-on look. I'm very happy with these! :cloud9:

(worship)(worship)(worship)

Completely Amazing!!!!!!!! You're collection of turtles is breathtaking!! That 54 is so classic turtles! 34 has always been a favorite of mine too. Congrats man!!!! I know you wanted them badly.

Hey guys. Sorry for the delay. Im on the road right now due to my job. I travel all over the U.S. doing work in underground mines. All of the videos i have posted were taken awhie ago, im just getting around to posting them. As soon as i get back in i can take pics of the turtlemania. Im hoping to be in for Labor Day, And no im not on the run!!!. Ill take better videos next time.

Thank you Bronty and Oakman. I just registered for the technodrome, but it seems like there is more action over here. Either way thanks for the info, there are a few chat topics over there that do not seem to be over here. I don't really collect much of anything but would like to with all these comic books being the first creation/publication of characters, but more into the material is a good way to put it. From the prices I have seen, these comic books are definitely not in my price range. I have watched all the cartoons/movies, and played all the games. I am a fan of a lot of different characters, but the ninja turtles take the cake. What do you collect? Are you strictly a ninja turtles fan?