• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,269 posts in this topic

I got these recently thanks to Doug Sulipa (I don't know if he is a boardie or not):

TMNT%205%20CGC%209.8%20WP-150913-0001_zpsxfrikhek.jpg

TMNT%20Donatello%201%20CGC%209.8%20WP-2015-09-13-0001_zpsluglpnri.jpg

TMNT%20Michaelangelo%201%20CGC%209.8%20WP-2015-09-13-0001_zpsc10l8nkv.jpg

I already had this from a while back - bought it at a VCC from a boardie:

TMNT%20Raphael%201%20CGC%209.8%20OWW%202015-09-13-0001_zpsxuw9d3dw.jpg

So all I need now is a Leonardo 9.8, but there are only 11 of them. I may just get a 9.6 instead.

Just got these back yesterday. I did a mini op with Jim for Boston. The top slab was for my daughter(when she's older). I asked Jim to do a mock up of a Space Giraffe in the style of the old Playmates character concept sketches.

The second is for a friend(hence the spoiler). They asked for Donny as a Chicago Blackhawk.

21490908635_90c538f3dd_c.jpg

20869791253_cba8902680_c.jpg

To All You Turtle Aficionados;

Amazing thread you guys got going on the turtles here. (thumbs u

Learning a lot, but it will take forever to go through everything here. Anyways, I noticed that quite a few of the advisors in this year's edition of the OS guide are indicating a strong resurgence in the Turtles related books. Sounds as though the multi-media attention which they are getting along with the popularity of their ongoing IDW series is really bringing back interest in terms of their back issues.

Since we all know that Overstreet tends to be behind when it comes to pricing updates, I was wondering if the current prices in the OS guide are at least somewhere within the ballpark of what is going on in the marketplace? Or is he out completely to lunch on some of the hidden gems as virtually everything outside of the first few early issues are simply priced out in terms of runs, without any breakouts of significant issues at all?

This is usually an indication that he is not up-to-date on the pricing for a particular title. Either that or he is pretty well bang-on as there is little interest in the books, which is definitely not the case with the Turtles.

Just curious, so any opinions would be welcome! (thumbs u

Hey guys.. I finally completed my TMNT statue set with a Donatello. Here's my display. For backdrops I printed out black and white art from the original iron-ons, leaving only the bandannas red, so as not to conflict much with the statues.

I know they all fit together at the bases, but I kinda like them separated like this!

Playmates%20Statues_zpsovotlzw5.jpg