• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Didn't really say hi as a newbie from the UK before so hi. Nice to have a piece of home soil to go to if safety and protection are required. Got my 1st slab this morning so really feel part of the collecting club now

WTTBs :headbang:

WTTB's to 3 of you i believe, shame you lot wasnt around a month ago for LSCC, we had a good meet up, friendly lot in here, just be careful with Stryfe, he trys to give away X-Force 1's without a Deadpool card.

WTTB's to 3 of you i believe, shame you lot wasnt around a month ago for LSCC, we had a good meet up, friendly lot in here, just be careful with Stryfe, he trys to give away X-Force 1's without a Deadpool card.

I was at the con. Had a great time. Got 3 books signed by stan and sent off to CGC. It's the reason why I'm now here buying more slabs and meeting new people. It's great

Kevin, Garry - yeah I should've been tougher but i was just relieved I got the books at all.

WTTB's to the noobs. Stick around - this is the best thread intown. (Apart from Gators Silver Surfer replica in comics ge real and the Cap shie.d in the comic room thread)

This Milan Barca Game is boring.

Hi to all the new guys. :hi:

Already been getting to know Jamie (PsychoJ) via PM and he's a great guy to talk to.

The UK rules the CGC boards. :headbang:

Hi to all the new guys. :hi:

Already been getting to know Jamie (PsychoJ) via PM and he's a great guy to talk to.

The UK rules the CGC boards. :headbang:

Thanks Garry. For anybody new to the boards speak to Garry, he's been extremely welcoming and friendly and happy to help a new guy out. It's certainly helped make these boards feel that bit less daunting. (thumbs u

Kevin, Garry - yeah I should've been tougher but i was just relieved I got the books at all.

WTTB's to the noobs. Stick around - this is the best thread intown. (Apart from Gators Silver Surfer replica in comics ge real and the Cap shie.d in the comic room thread)

And don't forget the photos photos thread in the water cooler, Oh! and the bronze age forum and the magazine forum, think that covers it. hm

Edited by batmiesta

Amen to that.

I'm off to Barca tomorrow till Monday on a stag do, we all got tickets to see them play Bilbao and now they changed kick off to 10pm on Saturday, we will all be too drunk lol