• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Its probably just a glitch with Paypal, if he has it marked as sent maybe he thinks he has paid. I would ask him to check his PP and let him know that you cant post after Friday.

I think that you will be okay as his feedback suggests hes not a wrong un. Good luck.

Its probably just a glitch with Paypal, if he has it marked as sent maybe he thinks he has paid. I would ask him to check his PP and let him know that you cant post after Friday.

I think that you will be okay as his feedback suggests hes not a wrong un. Good luck.

Hmm, I did skim past the bit about his good feedback. At least Kevin pays proper attention to stuff unlike me. :tonofbricks:

Yeah, hopefully there could be a reasonable explanation for it. If someone was going to try it on a bit, they'd probably only risk their good feedback for a higher value item. :wishluck:

Yeah, I think he will come good.

I was charged £4.50 postage recently for three comics (after I insisted I would not pay £9!)

er sent them in a plain brown envelope and no backing for 65 p postage through his works post!

Comics were ok though so I felt I could only leave neutral feedback. Nobody has bought a comic from him since.

I was charged £4.50 postage recently for three comics (after I insisted I would not pay £9!)

er sent them in a plain brown envelope and no backing for 65 p postage through his works post!

Comics were ok though so I felt I could only leave neutral feedback. Nobody has bought a comic from him since.

You'd be entitled to report him to eBay for shipping profiteering.

I would have insisted on a refund of the difference, if not he would have had a Neg from me these days Neil.

I always send an email asking for the comic to be packed with stiff card.

I am sick of people that overcharge for P+P then dont use the extra for protection.

Well its now Wednesday morning and I have still not had any response to my emails to him.

Each listing I put up as the same blurb at the bottom. i.e. "Please wait for an invoice on multiple purchases" and "you will receive a postage discount on multiple items".

So what should I do... contact him again tomorrow morning? I need to send these books out Friday as I am not going near a post office next week, I'm off work and will be doing other things.

I'm thinking I should just send the one he has paid for with a copy of his PayPal receipt and another note about what has happened.

He has no phone number listed on paypal so other then the email I've already used I cannot contact the guy.

So annoying.

Well its now Wednesday morning and I have still not had any response to my emails to him.

Each listing I put up as the same blurb at the bottom. i.e. "Please wait for an invoice on multiple purchases" and "you will receive a postage discount on multiple items".

So what should I do... contact him again tomorrow morning? I need to send these books out Friday as I am not going near a post office next week, I'm off work and will be doing other things.

I'm thinking I should just send the one he has paid for with a copy of his PayPal receipt and another note about what has happened.

He has no phone number listed on paypal so other then the email I've already used I cannot contact the guy.

So annoying.

Well, you have tried your best, I would send him what he has paid for and then leave it up to him to chase you.

In 2 years on eBay i've always had non-payers but never someone who paid and then marked the other item as "paid" and then requested me to send this one and "the other I have ordered".

Its either an error or he is trying to pull a fast one, either way I sense my 1st negative feedback is upon me!

If you've sent the emails through eBay, you should be able to prove that you've been pursuing an amicable solution and get any negative feedback removed.

Didn't really say hi as a newbie from the UK before so hi. Nice to have a piece of home soil to go to if safety and protection are required. Got my 1st slab this morning so really feel part of the collecting club now

Didn't really say hi as a newbie from the UK before so hi. Nice to have a piece of home soil to go to if safety and protection are required. Got my 1st slab this morning so really feel part of the collecting club now

What did you get??? Or am I just being too nosy.