• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

This Milan Barca Game is boring.

Amen to that.

I'm off to Barca tomorrow till Monday on a stag do, we all got tickets to see them play Bilbao and now they changed kick off to 10pm on Saturday, we will all be too drunk lol

Might make it more interesting. Sometimes what the Spanish call "tiki-taka" is actually a yawn-a-thon. Give me end-to-end Prem league any day!

If you've sent the emails through eBay, you should be able to prove that you've been pursuing an amicable solution and get any negative feedback removed.

Going back to this for a moment. I have sent one last email regarding this and then its done. I will send the Strange Adventures tomorrow with a printout of his Paypal receipt, if no payment is made after that then it goes through the resolution centre.

I checked his feedback and he has bidded and paid for items which ended 2 days ago, so he must have seen my initial emails from Sunday evening & Wednesday. But still no response.

This Milan Barca Game is boring.

Amen to that.

I'm off to Barca tomorrow till Monday on a stag do, we all got tickets to see them play Bilbao and now they changed kick off to 10pm on Saturday, we will all be too drunk lol

Might make it more interesting. Sometimes what the Spanish call "tiki-taka" is actually a yawn-a-thon. Give me end-to-end Prem league any day!

Indeed Prem is best in world, tbh I don't think Messi could adapt, storage Ronaldo proved himself in both leagues

If you've sent the emails through eBay, you should be able to prove that you've been pursuing an amicable solution and get any negative feedback removed.

Going back to this for a moment. I have sent one last email regarding this and then its done. I will send the Strange Adventures tomorrow with a printout of his Paypal receipt, if no payment is made after that then it goes through the resolution centre.

I checked his feedback and he has bidded and paid for items which ended 2 days ago, so he must have seen my initial emails from Sunday evening & Wednesday. But still no response.

I wouldnt go to resolution center with the 2nd book, whats the best you can get out of it.

Force him to pay ? get him a warning ? either one of these may get him leaving you the Negative you dont want. I know its the principal, but I would just let it lie and see what he comes up with.

If you dont hear from him again, You can always list the book again later.

Bring back memories for anyone? I actually remember buying the colouring book when it came out, so had to have it when I spotted it on ebay.

Picture271.jpg

The poster is still attached inside the book.

Picture272.jpg

Very nice books, will you colour the pictures? :shy:

Bring back memories for anyone? I actually remember buying the colouring book when it came out, so had to have it when I spotted it on ebay.

Picture271.jpg

The poster is still attached inside the book.

Picture272.jpg

I remember the "The Super-Heroes" book. Ah, nostalgia. :cloud9:

I loved that series.

I remeber picking up issues 1 - 8 from a car boot sale in Redcar back when I was a teenager (10p each). Absolutely loved them.

Unfortunately, 4 house moves have occured and in that time they seem to have gotten lost :(

Great pick up.

For some reason it seems there are a lot of people (including me) who had plenty Marvel UK issues but they either didn't keep them or lost them along the way.

Wonder why us Brits did this with the UK and not the US issues?

It can't just be down to the fact we knew they would never be of much value.

Spider-Man Weekly 1 with free gift went for over £160 on ebay over the weekend.

I've still got all mine, I love the seventies issues. I have just dug a load of eighties issues out to sell though, as they generally have horrible production and printing quality and I'm trying to get rid of all the mess I've hoarded and have no attachment to.

My runs of Captain Britain, MWOM, Spider Man Weekly, Titans etc are staying though :cloud9:

I've still got all mine, I love the seventies issues. I have just dug a load of eighties issues out to sell though, as they generally have horrible production and printing quality and I'm trying to get rid of all the mess I've hoarded and have no attachment to.

My runs of Captain Britain, MWOM, Spider Man Weekly, Titans etc are staying though :cloud9:

I loved MWOM and Dracula Lives! :cloud9:

I sadly miss all mine.

Marvel Super-Heroes

Hulk Weekly

Spider-Man Weekly

(And later) Punisher Weekly

Then you've got all the stuff I was practically raised on;

Action Force

Transformers

Secret Wars

The only UK stuff I've got left these days are my Dragon's Claws and Deaths Head (Although there may be some Sleaze Brothers lurking in a longbox somewhere)

Then you've got all the stuff I was practically raised on;

Action Force

Transformers

Secret Wars

+1

I read these three for years. Action Force was in the pages of Battle Action Force for years as well as other incarnations, I picked up Transformers from the very beginning and stuck with them for years and Secret Wars was the series that got me back into the superhero titles.

its the French Air Traffic Control that are on strike, ment to fly at 7:30pm on Monday to Gatwick, was cancelled at 11:30pm, at 5am in morning i was given a flight to Luton, that was cancelled aswell, 3rd time luck i got on a flight to Bristol, some groups couldnt get back till Friday

its the French Air Traffic Control that are on strike, ment to fly at 7:30pm on Monday to Gatwick, was cancelled at 11:30pm, at 5am in morning i was given a flight to Luton, that was cancelled aswell, 3rd time luck i got on a flight to Bristol, some groups couldnt get back till Friday

Sounds a total nightmare :mad: