• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Two questions as I missed everything;

1. What did AH do?

2. How many bloody WD1's do you have for chrissake?

You didn't miss much, AH just posted the same trade thread in several different forums on the boards. I believe the traditional punishment for that is to buy drinks all night at the next board gathering. :headbang:

haha jugs of water for all, Whizzer i wasnt sure where to put a trade of one of my WD1's for a key so i put it in a few places and it ruffled a few feathers.

oh and i have 5 WD1's now, but one on ebay is being won by a person with zero feedback which really worrys me, one i put on here im hoping to do a trade for a 3.5 FF5 which is brilliant

indeed, its weird at work, i get called a nerd but within a company that has 150 employees i have bought 5 collections, 3 of which were a hefty size, think i better start making room now rather than chasing any more collections

indeed, its weird at work, i get called a nerd but within a company that has 150 employees i have bought 5 collections, 3 of which were a hefty size, think i better start making room now rather than chasing any more collections

Thats good stuff.

I work in a company with only 12 others, none of whom have any comics.

A friend of a friend found out I collected comics and wanted me to make an offer on a Jim Lee X-Men run and some 2000 A.D..... I declined.

Over the years, I got so I don't care too much what people think of me so most people who know me much, know that I collect comics. I did aquire a bunch of UK Golden Age bound volumes through a family friend because of that.

I work weird shifts and dont want any visitors when I am at work.

When you grow up where I am from you learn to be cautious.

are you from West Brom then lol, i dont care what people say at my work, but more and more talk to me about stuff with all these new movies coming out, we are even having a works night out for The Avengers

Yeah, I agree that it's wise to keep people from knowing that you have valuable items in your home. Where I live though, there is nearly always someone on the farm and we have shotguns. :ohnoez:

Yeah, I agree that it's wise to keep people from knowing that you have valuable items in your home. Where I live though, there is nearly always someone on the farm and we have shotguns. :ohnoez:

Shotguns :o I wont be sneaking in your window looking for comics, Garry

Shotguns :o I wont be sneaking in your window looking for comics, Garry

I've got an entire farm to hide the bodies on too. :devil:

I know where I'm heading when a Zombie apocalypse breaks out! Our very own Hershel.

People at my work know I like super hheroes - got a mmarvel t-shirt from my secret santa.

But they do seem surprised when they find ut collect comics - they must think of the movies I suppose.