• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROBOJO 33 DISCUSSION Thread WARNING! ROBOJO inside!

422 posts in this topic

What I had said wa that of two AS 129s in raw NM/MT I listed, one came back 9.8 and the other a 9.4 and based on side by side raw comparison, I thought the one that graded 9.4 was better than the one that graded 9.8. I made no mention of owning CGC BA 9.9s.

They were raw. And say what you like.

I have a running theory about Robojojo auctions.

You sell books with a very good return policy. If a book come back restored, you offer a refund and take the book back. You are IMO a gambling man as you take the chance that most people do not submit books, therefore increasing the odds of the return. They buy it, they like it, it goes away. If more people did submit your books I wonder how things would be.

But honestly I have seen your auctions in the past claiming raw books as 9.9's.

lets not forget the present Pat..... on ebay now

This guy has to be a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Why would you come on here and defend every book you have, and every sale youve had, in these twenty-four hour marathons. Just prove to everyone who your not. Thats all. Why subject yourself to this many questions and ridicule when its easy to put it all in the open. Just prove who you are. Like I said, this a good place to buy, sell, and make friends. Not enemies. If your books are as good as you say they are, fess up and sell them here. Theres plenty of heavy hitters here who can afford these books. Why bother with E-Bay if your that honest. You make absolutely no -----ing sense.

DRX

This guy has to be a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Why would you come on here and defend every book you have, and every sale youve had, in these twenty-four hour marathons. Just prove to everyone who your not. Thats all. Why subject yourself to this many questions and ridicule when its easy to put it all in the open. Just prove who you are. Like I said, this a good place to buy, sell, and make friends. Not enemies. If your books are as good as you say they are, fess up and sell them here. Theres plenty of heavy hitters here who can afford these books. Why bother with E-Bay if your that honest. You make absolutely no -----ing sense.

DRX

Maybe he is bored. Maybe he hopes a Noob will believe his krap that he spews so well. It is all speculation.

DRX

well if you couldn't get your cack hard anymore wouldn't you like any form of attention? hm:o:roflmao:

DRX

Maybe he is bored. Maybe he hopes a Noob will believe his krap that he spews so well. It is all speculation.

Poor noobs :foryou:

DRX

Poor noobs :foryou:

No stupid.

"If it seems too good to be true, it probably is"

DRX

well if you couldn't get your cack hard anymore wouldn't you like any form of attention? hm:o:roflmao:

I could think of better ways. It amazes me though how cool and calm this guy stays. He doesnt rattle. He answers his questions very carefully and thought out, almost making you want to believe him. But like I said, If this was me on the hotseat,being accused of all of this stuff, I would do whatever it took to prove otherwise. I would be glad to meet anyone at say the Chicago Con this year. Sit down, show everyone who i really am, and bring some books to let everyone see and put an end to this . I would never have let this gone this far. There are many reputable dealers out there. They have nothing to hide. Why should he if hes so honest and can guarantee everthing he sells. Hes full of -----

DRX

funny thing is, even if I didn't respect the opinion of this many board members, I wouldn't trust this guy just from his two active threads. He doesn't answer certain questions because it's obvious he has no answer for them, he talks in circles, and the contradicts his own statements. Has made my night at work much more enjoyable to see him get his handed to him.

One thing I've noticed is that people who are really guilty of what they've been accused of continually appear to state that they're not guilty via posting boards, television, radio or whatever. And since ComicKing continues to post in here over and over again...... hm

I could think of better ways. It amazes me though how cool and calm this guy stays. He doesnt rattle. He answers his questions very carefully and thought out, almost making you want to believe him.

DRX

he has to be like that or he'll be BANNED right away. you need to read some of his posts before he was robojo33 and was comic-keys. it's a complete one hundred and eighty from Richard Koos to Perry Stroud.

funny thing is, even if I didn't respect the opinion of this many board members, I wouldn't trust this guy just from his two active threads. He doesn't answer certain questions because it's obvious he has no answer for them, he talks in circles, and the contradicts his own statements. Has made my night at work much more enjoyable to see him get his handed to him.

One thing I've noticed is that people who are really guilty of what they've been accused of continually appear to state that they're not guilty via posting boards, television, radio or whatever. And since ComicKing continues to post in here over and over again...... hm

Thanks for pointing this out. I never took notice to this. Reminds me of a certain company that is always coming here bytching about what is said about there activities. :whistle: