• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FANTASTIC FOUR #1 CLUB

1,062 posts in this topic

It's a shame to have this one anywhere near Richard's beautiful 9.0, but...

FF1a.jpg

cool, none the less...very few folks want to follow Richard lol

Ain't that the truth!

But I provide good shade :sorry:

FF1a.jpg

Ain't that the truth!

lol

Nothing worse than posting your book and then cheetah, Doc Joe or the like follows with their MONSTER copy :sorry:

Thats a couple INSANE FF's you got there Bedrock. That 2 is out of this world. I think you need your very own FF club with THOSE books! (worship)

That FF #2 9.4 is :o :o :o

Thanks! The thing that is even more :o:o:o about it is that I got it from Brulato.

It was his undercopy... :o:o:o

FF1a.jpg

Ain't that the truth!

I would not be ashamed to own that book, terrific eye appeal. Based only on the front it looks more like a 3.0 to me.

FF1a.jpg

Ain't that the truth!

I would not be ashamed to own that book, terrific eye appeal. Based only on the front it looks more like a 3.0 to me.

Thank you. I was told by CGC that it was going to be graded at 3.0, but the upper right corner was torn during the grading process... dropped it to 2.5. The tear is from the chip up to the "C." I was satisfied with CGC's honesty in the matter and the compensation for the damage.

FF1closeup.jpg

FF1a.jpg

Ain't that the truth!

Thank you. I was told by CGC that it was going to be graded at 3.0, but the upper right corner was torn during the grading process... dropped it to 2.5. The tear is from the chip up to the "C." I was satisfied with CGC's honesty in the matter and the compensation for the damage.

FF1closeup.jpg

:sick:

That stinks...at least they told you. I saw a huge chip out of a boardies Hulk 1 that was strangely bumped in grade from 5.0 to 5.5.... hm

I'm back in the club. :headbang:

Thanks to Brent Moeshlin who helped make this purchase happen.

It was a consignment through Quality Comix and it arrived safe and sound yesterday.

I can't remember the last time I saw a 1.0 present so well, sporting WHITE PAGES.

2-1_zps2a8b5ce6.jpg

Nice! I don't know if I've ever personally seen a 1.0 with W Pages...congrats!

I know it can't be easy to come by.

One of the two 9.6 copies on the census has OFF-WHITE pages.

I managed OW to W on my copy...one of the selling points for me. lol Can't beat a LG copy with White though. (thumbs u

I am proud to join this club. This has a very clean cover with no Marvel chipping. Well centered and there is actually no color loss in the monster's mouth. The back cover is not as nice but I dont mind.

Purchased this from Filter81 (Thank you Adam). Completes my FF run from to 1 to 200 :applause:

FF1CGC40OW1107118001_zps1a9b9ab9.jpg