• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FANTASTIC FOUR #1 CLUB

1,062 posts in this topic

Thanks all. I'm pretty excited about lucking into it at what I thought was a pretty good price, even though it was a lot of loot. But that's one of the joys of collecting...we just sell stuff to get other stuff.

Good lord. That #2 is spectacular. (worship)

Are you referring to the girl in FFs sig line? Those are spectacular...not sure about real though.... hm

Seriously....the FF2 is awesome. Makes my 4.5 pale in comparison.

Thanks all. I'm pretty excited about lucking into it at what I thought was a pretty good price, even though it was a lot of loot. But that's one of the joys of collecting...we just sell stuff to get other stuff.

I think FF #1 is going to get really hot again! The new director of the new FF reboot movie is the same guy who just did the brillant new super hero movie Chronicle. Great pick up MrBedrock (thumbs u

I think FF #1 is going to get really hot again! The new director of the new FF reboot movie is the same guy who just did the brillant new super hero movie Chronicle. Great pick up MrBedrock (thumbs u

Thanks! Saw the trailer for the next G.I. Joe movie with The Rock and Bruce Willis. Lots of stuff was blowing up. May be a good time to pick up a G.I. Joe #1?

Thanks! Saw the trailer for the next G.I. Joe movie with The Rock and Bruce Willis. Lots of stuff was blowing up. May be a good time to pick up a G.I. Joe #1?

I would never underestimate the director of Chronicle Josh Trank , as he will put the Fantastic Four back on the map of relavancy again! What you paid for FF#1 will look like a bargain in 2016. You did good! :cloud9:

I would never underestimate the director of Chronicle Josh Trank , as he will put the Fantastic Four back on the map of relavancy again! What you paid for FF#1 will look like a bargain in 2016. You did good! :cloud9:

I enjoyed Chronicle. And I would love to see a big budget, well thought out, nicely directed, good FF movie.

It's a shame to have this one anywhere near Richard's beautiful 9.0, but...

FF1a.jpg

cool, none the less...very few folks want to follow Richard lol