• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FANTASTIC FOUR #1 CLUB

1,062 posts in this topic

Am I missing something here :o Just sold for a whopping $9500!

C-link FF #1

buy the book , not the grade. Eye appeal baby....eye appeal

I could see a premium for books with strong eye appeal like this copy. But that much premium? hm

good for FF 1 if it was legit sale. FF 1 needs as much respect as AF15 IMO.

C-link FF #1

I could see a premium for books with strong eye appeal like this copy. But that much premium? hm

I agree, 100%.

C-link FF #1

I agree, 100%.

I agree as well and it's great for the book, but that was just an off the charts sale. I guess you will have one of those with any book every now and then

Almost got my low grade copy today at the post office! However, the PO was closed due to the fact they are shooting some kind of German commercial!! ARGHH!! (Sorry, my impatience is getting the best of me.) ;-) Nice books everyone

Almost got my low grade copy today at the post office! However, the PO was closed due to the fact they are shooting some kind of German commercial!! ARGHH!! (Sorry, my impatience is getting the best of me.) ;-) Nice books everyone

I hate it when that happens...I had a box of SS books sitting at the post office for a few days for the same type of thing. lol

Alas, my FF1 finally came. Not the pretties 2.0, but the price was right. She has been well read and loved, but still special like the velvetine rabbit. :-)

epx4.jpg

s7bf.jpg

Nice. Can't beat the $200.00 price too :)

:o

That is not funny.

My Grail ...finally!! 1962

FF1Mexico_zps7a03a35f.jpg

Note: Special thanks for Iscomics for making this happen

That is SWEET! (thumbs u

Very neat! The artwork on the inside of the monsters mouth is more clear in this version as well!

And Sue's shirt is a different color (white instead of red/pink). Cool book!