• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FANTASTIC FOUR #1 CLUB

1,062 posts in this topic

I am proud to join this club. This has a very clean cover with no Marvel chipping. Well centered and there is actually no color loss in the monster's mouth. The back cover is not as nice but I dont mind.

Purchased this from Filter81 (Thank you Adam). Completes my FF run from to 1 to 200 :applause:

FF1CGC40OW1107118001_zps1a9b9ab9.jpg

Congrats on finishing the 1 to 200. That FF 1 presents GREAT!!!

That FF #1 is :o :o :o :o :o This book has been on the top of my list for so long but I've had such a hard time finding the right one. Oh well the thrill of the hunt is what it's all about anyway.. or so I keep telling myself :insane:

took me a few years. I thought I would stop at FF 20 to 200, but then I had to get an 18 (Super Skrull) and next a #12 (Thing vs Hulk) and also a #5 (first Doom) and it kept going and going. I have a #3 with a reproduction cover that I hope I will leave alone! :wishluck:

That's a beautiful looking book Silverweb

Congrats on getting it as well as completing your 1-200 run.

I wanted to complete 1-100, did it, then pushed it out to 200, did that, then felt the need to go to 300, once that was done I said screw it, I'm getting them all,

and I did.

Mini series, one shots, marvel knights, ultimate FF, etc...

I am proud to join this club. This has a very clean cover with no Marvel chipping. Well centered and there is actually no color loss in the monster's mouth. The back cover is not as nice but I dont mind.

Purchased this from Filter81 (Thank you Adam). Completes my FF run from to 1 to 200 :applause:

FF1CGC40OW1107118001_zps1a9b9ab9.jpg

Great looking copy for the grade, big congrats.

took me a few years. I thought I would stop at FF 20 to 200, but then I had to get an 18 (Super Skrull) and next a #12 (Thing vs Hulk) and also a #5 (first Doom) and it kept going and going. I have a #3 with a reproduction cover that I hope I will leave alone! :wishluck:

congrats on that set :). I've actually been going the opposite direction--had 1-50 at one point but have paired it down to 1-14 plus 39-40 and galactus/SS trilogy. Spidey may be king of the marvel hill, but I still think FF1 is still the most important book of the SA Marvel decade.

congrats on that set :). I've actually been going the opposite direction--had 1-50 at one point but have paired it down to 1-14 plus 39-40 and galactus/SS trilogy. Spidey may be king of the marvel hill, but I still think FF1 is still the most important book of the SA Marvel decade.

+1

If FF1 had failed, the "Marvel Age" itself might never have occurred and the cultural landscape at your box office and toy store would be very different today.

+1

If FF1 had failed, the "Marvel Age" itself might never have occurred and the cultural landscape at your box office and toy store would be very different today.

FF really was chock full of characters and ideas. The title introduced so many classic villians and heroes in the first 100 issues.

+1

FF really was chock full of characters and ideas. The title introduced so many classic villians and heroes in the first 100 issues.

Is a great read.

I am having some difficulty selling FF's at local conventions though. I have my books all marked down for sale and still can't sell them. Maybe if I make a 50% off box again.