• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Unofficial Underground Comix thread...
14 14

2,316 posts in this topic

Thanks for sharing all the wonderful thoughts about Trina. I was kinda hoping I'd get to see her again sometime. She left behind a lot for us to remember her by. There are several books of hers I still need to get.... and my Trina collection of comix is incomplete. She is a true legend. All my best to her family and friends.

Posted (edited)

Went in to FCBD for the first time in, well, forever.  Picked through a sh*tload of boxes hoping to find a bit of gold or even silver, but I didn't find much.  Just to be polite, I did take a few undergrounds off the owner's hands.  I thought this was Bill Clinton, but it's too early! :roflmao:

20240504_184025.thumb.jpg.c91c8696fce70efe2bf0facc81f3a5e6.jpg

This was a very appropriate cover as I mentally made fun of the full store of geeks out for their free comics :banana:

Edited by Darwination

On 5/4/2024 at 5:06 PM, Darwination said:

I thought this was Bill Clinton, but it's too early!

I always thought that was Bill and Monica too.  Hup.  Maybe Crumb had a premonition.

Posted (edited)
On 5/24/2024 at 12:26 PM, wpbooks01 said:

Carol Doda Topless At The Condor (2024) d. McKenzie/Parker (w/ Jay Kinney?)

CarolDodaToplessattheCondor_2024.thumb.png.4de9156b4f23b599e434937610e58847.png

Good film, though it started all bouncy and ended a bit deflated.

Great footage and stories about San Francisco. 

In the end, I don't know if you end up seeing Doda as tragic, heroic, or pathetic but probably the last (shrug)

Edited by Darwination