• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Unofficial Underground Comix thread...
14 14

2,304 posts in this topic

More early Mike, I am a big fan of his style lol. This is from issue #3 of Boiled Angel if anyone has his zine  Angelf@ck I need to see it 

I got asked about different printings of BA, So I’m going to put this here 

BA first printing 1-6 color paper interiors 7and Ate had white paper but the covers weren’t printed on thick cardstock 

just know all later editions of BA are printed on white paper/cardstock

IMG_2665.jpeg

Edited by SCAPEGOAT666
Spell

On 2/21/2024 at 1:09 AM, SCAPEGOAT666 said:

Anyone know Mike Diana? Ever seen this?

IMG_2753.jpeg

Diana's never quite been my cup of tea, shall we say. He's best known at this point for having gotten an obscenity conviction for Boiled Angel. This is one of his earlier works. 

I believe this is issue 1, and that the title went to 7ish issues or so. But I'll admit, it's all pretty poorly documented, so take that with a grain of salt. Regardless, none of Diana's early stuff is common 

On 2/28/2024 at 7:03 PM, Jayman said:

Sadly not my book though. I usually don’t post books not my own, but I recognized the swipe and wanted to share…

Heh, I was complimenting catching the swipe not the book.

But, damn, if I don't appreciate that people will show their grubby PCH round here.  Seems to be the one genre where people don't mind letting the freak flag fly.  Even the UGs on this thread seem to be all nice and shiny, mine are brown and worn down :roflmao:

On 2/28/2024 at 7:10 PM, Darwination said:

But, damn, if I don't appreciate that people will show their grubby PCH round here.  Seems to be the one genre where people don't mind letting the freak flag fly.  Even the UGs on this thread seem to be all nice and shiny, mine are brown and worn down :roflmao:

Let's try this as a pair, then:

Mad_001.jpg

Bijou 8.jpg