• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,063 posts in this topic

I think you already got your share of Timelys off his site poke2.gif27_laughing.gif

I had bought an 11 (the detroit trolly copy from my bud marnin), but Jay's was a better deal (lower grade, but better cost), and I just was looking to move my 11 before I jumped on his....glad now, I didn't sell it smile.gif

gator

Which dealer are you guys talking about? Don't worry I can't afford any Marvel Mystery's at the moment....

Its tempting me but so are about 200 other books. crazy.gif

I had to laugh, then I realized the same was true for me!

Glad you approve Bill, me too!

So it appears you are going for key GA 1st appearances, I saw you are or have sold your GL 1, so what is next? Action 1, or Marvel 1?

Nothing on the horizon right now. But, who knows what might surface?

Glad you approve Bill, me too!

So it appears you are going for key GA 1st appearances, I saw you are or have sold your GL 1, so what is next? Action 1, or Marvel 1?

Nothing on the horizon right now. But, who knows what might surface?

tease

Well, I got my Cap 66 today and man is it nice! It's a shame my pics are bad but it's better than nothing until I can buy a scanner. Here's a new and improved shot.

ca66.jpg

Edited by Mo Fun

Not sure if I ever posted this. If I have, sorry for the redundancy......

mm6.jpg