• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Before and after pics of restoration

250 posts in this topic

i dont see any page that says the 2nd and 3rd etc are free. can you show me the page that states that? i can see where it says the 1st time user gets free labor but cant find the rest.

Not to worry pal, I will make sure you get 1st,2nd,3rd,4th and beyond.

i dont see any page that says the 2nd and 3rd etc are free. can you show me the page that states that? i can see where it says the 1st time user gets free labor but cant find the rest.

Not to worry pal, I will make sure you get 1st,2nd,3rd,4th and beyond.

I want to make sure you are happy with Mike's Comic Shop so here's your chance to see my results. Send in some low value comics you would like to see improved or go straight for the big savings and send in that tattered yet valueable comic. There are limits, please inquire.

24401_31005.gif

Rates:

$10.00 hr if comics current value is below $50.00 plus supplies

$20.00 hr if comics current value is below $500.00 plus supplies

$40.00 hr if comics current value is above $500.00 plus supplies

How is this not charging?

Man I wish I was charging as I can't afford a leaf caster so I can do better work. I cant even afford more supplies. Those prices are what I hope to charge someday but I am not going to take them down because if I did you all would just move on to something else to pick on me for so I really can't take you serious until you act that way.

I must admit I feel a little violated after reading this entire thread. God it was tough work. I really hope I never come across his Hulk 181. Mr Dee or is it Master CPU, was it you that offered to fix the staples on my GSX1 I returned? Why did you e-mail me as Mr Dee and not Master CPU?

it is really sad how we end up treating each other. i don't know how anyone can claim to be an expert cgc grader when they keep their grading standard secret. any claim would be just guesswork. at least with overstreet, we have something to debate.