• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Maxx #3 Black - Research
4 4

462 posts in this topic

Wow, I can't believe that seller would even be able to contact you...so assuming he paid those advertised prices, he sold the set to you at a loss...then would be willing to just give you an ultra rare book for free? Either this guy's a saint, or an eccentric millionaire...

Oh, no- he did want something for the rare Tick ashcan ($125) and it looks like he bought it for $39.99 earlier in Dec., BUT, considering the deal I got on the Maxx lot, I might have paid the $125 as a courtesy if I had needed the ashcan. :)

Guest Grails
Nice grab!

You got it at a good price, but I can't believe the seller would advertise that as NM...

Yeah, this may be the first comic they've sold. I'm just glad it arrived safely since it was shipped in a Priority mail envelope.

Hi Maxxshcan owners!

I am trying to put together the four #1s, and have picked up Blue and Red so far.

I'm still searching for #1 in Yellow and Black if anyone either has a spare they'd be willing to sell or knows someone who could part with one.

Thank you

Nice!

By the way- my husband was in line today at IDW to get my SDCC exclusive "Worlds of Sam Kieth" signed and sketched and ran into one of you guys. My husband doesn't recall your user name, but you knew mine, so :hi:.

Still hunting for the Black one!

MAXX_zps8a1a4b64.jpg

Nice!

By the way- my husband was in line today at IDW to get my SDCC exclusive "Worlds of Sam Kieth" signed and sketched and ran into one of you guys. My husband doesn't recall your user name, but you knew mine, so :hi:.

:hi:

:cloud9: