• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Too Many Forum Scams for Me!

355 posts in this topic

Is this true, did you send threatening PMs to other (Bosco) board members ? (shrug)

Threatening PMs? doh!

Some people really like talking garbage on the web until they are confronted meh

I'm the total opposite...meek and reasonable on the web, total person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed in real life :acclaim:

Guess I will find out next week :applause:

Hide the silverware, p0rn, shotguns and small animals.

Pardon me if I missed something. I won't be able to read the full thread until later, but if you're going to make accusations, the correct thing to do would be to "out" these offenders.

Obviously, but as I am not involved in the transactions, that is not my place. PMs are private and I would never post them on here.

P.S. The most the obvious reason to "play it cool" is to see if you can get a refund, as once it goes public, you've pretty well given up any hope of seeing your cash again.

good point.

Hmmmm? Does this mean that I probably won't get my money back from Comicseekers? lol

What I find interesting/disturbing is JC post this thread, the usual suspects jump all over him, and it ends up, there are a lot of scams going on in the Marketplace thread. I would say kudos to JC, opened my eyes to a few things I was unaware of.

What I find interesting/disturbing is JC post this thread, the usual suspects jump all over him, and it ends up, there are a lot of scams going on in the Marketplace thread. I would say kudos to JC, opened my eyes to a few things I was unaware of.

Nobody jumped on JC for posting about scams. JC just always threatens to leave and never does...like his leaving or staying will make or break someone's decisions on here.

:screwy:

Threatening PMs? doh!

Some people really like talking garbage on the web until they are confronted meh

All part of the internet experience. (shrug)

BS.

I find that the people who talk the loudest are the ones usually hiding in person.

It's those silent ones you gotta worry about :eek:

so anybody with a post count above 20,000?

:baiting:

those are his trolls. :gossip: seriously, if you don't like the guy, don't post in his threads, you just look like a jilted silly teenage girl in love. :luhv::screwy::slapfight:

those are his trolls. :gossip: seriously, if you don't like the guy, don't post in his threads, you just look like a jilted silly teenage girl in love. :luhv::screwy::slapfight:

we'll make note of this the next time Hammer resurfaces. :baiting:

we'll make note of this the next time Hammer resurfaces. :baiting:

he never left. :baiting:

Is this true, did you send threatening PMs to other (Bosco) board members ? (shrug)

Threatening PMs? doh!

I'm the total opposite...meek and reasonable on the web, total person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed in real life :acclaim:

I'm far more consistent. Total person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed everywhere. (thumbs u

Nobody jumped on JC for posting about scams. JC just always threatens to leave and never does...like his leaving or staying will make or break someone's decisions on here.

:screwy:

It would crush me if he stayed. I'd be absolutely heartbroken about it.

P.S. The most the obvious reason to "play it cool" is to see if you can get a refund, as once it goes public, you've pretty well given up any hope of seeing your cash again.

Yeah but sometimes, it's not just about the money.

Even if the guy gave a refund and no one was aware of what went down, what

happens to the next unsuspecting buyer/s?

+1