• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Too Many Forum Scams for Me!

355 posts in this topic

What I find interesting/disturbing is JC post this thread, the usual suspects jump all over him, and it ends up, there are a lot of scams going on in the Marketplace thread. I would say kudos to JC, opened my eyes to a few things I was unaware of.

those are his trolls. :gossip: seriously, if you don't like the guy, don't post in his threads, you just look like a jilted silly teenage girl in love. :luhv::screwy::slapfight:

we'll make note of this the next time Hammer resurfaces. :baiting:

he never left. :baiting:

...you still seeing Hammer around every corner huh?...time to get back on your meds,... :screwy:

I don't think that CGC wanted to find themselves included in a law suit so certain posts got pulled.

And a thread.

A certain selling thread you mean?

(thumbs u I guess it was a sales thread. hm

lol

I don't think that CGC wanted to find themselves included in a law suit so certain posts got pulled.

And a thread.

A certain selling thread you mean?

(thumbs u I guess it was a sales thread. hm

lol

Probably.

I've had a couple of deals with him that went smoothly, and I would not expect to have a problem dealing with him in the future. Hopefully, a week off will give him time to cool off. :foryou:

I've had a couple of deals with him that went smoothly, and I would not expect to have a problem dealing with him in the future. Hopefully, a week off will give him time to cool off. :foryou:

Same here - I consider Colin (phigam) a decent enough fellow, but calling someone else a pedophile in a for sales thread is seriously up.

It wasn't just in a sales thread, it happened in general too. Bang out of order. Two pulled threads and a strike. And he can't even spell the word properly.

I just want to say that I've had nothing but total satisfaction. With the exception of one seller, who shipped a book in the crapiest way possibly. Him, I will not buy from again.

It wasn't just in a sales thread, it happened in general too. Bang out of order. Two pulled threads and a strike. And he can't even spell the word properly.

Honestly, I always thought Colin was a good guy. Every time he won another Bone book on here, I cheered him on because I realized how much it meant to him.

But anyone pulling what he did, and creating a fake PM so he can attempt to damage a fellow board member's character shows a character flaw that is quite substantial, and one I never expected from him.

I don't care how many sales or post counts someone has, that was pure nastiness that should NEVER happen.

And yes, he did send a threatening PM when he was caught trying to sell a book on here that he recently told a fellow board member he didn't have when it sold on eBay for a fairly low price. That message I did save which also clearly shows the forum assigned ID # to prove it is real. It was a lame threat, but one that was made anyway.

Same here - I consider Colin (phigam) a decent enough fellow, but calling someone else a pedophile in a for sales thread is seriously up.

:o When did all this happen?? Jeesh cant' a guy take a couple of days off without major drama happening?

:o When did all this happen?? Jeesh cant' a guy take a couple of days off without major drama happening?

No lol