• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I need some opinions/advice. I subbed a few books for sig series back in August to a certain unnamed witness. I understand that there is no knowing how long these things take to get back sometimes. I have received books I subbed through another witness for the same event already (so I know they are coming back/are back from CGC). I have been PMing for about two weeks asking for a status on grades or just to see what was up. I can tell that my PMs were read, but there are no responses. I'm a real patient guy and I would wait as long as it takes, but it is making me nervous to be blown off. The witness has also posted sporadically over the last few weeks and last posted yesterday. How long should I wait until I consider this thread? It's already too late to consider a paypal refund (more than 60 days). I am hoping I'm being paranoid and all will be well, what do you guys think? Am I being a spoon? (shrug):wishluck:

Not me is it? :o

PM me I will see if I can help out...

hm it does sound familiar :whistle:lol Jus playin, what did you send anyway? Sorry if I am nosy but I was born that way

I sent a few Dawn of the Deads to be signed by Romero. I'm into the zombie stuff.

(thumbs u

Golf clap? lol check out the movie "Men at work" lol golf clap I cant beleive you guys didnt know that.

There you go! I knew it involved a Brat Packer (Emilio Estevez), but I couldn't remember which movie it was.

I PMed the person many times - no answer.

He has not even posted in MONTHS...

CAL (shrug)

Cal...tell us for gosh sakes!!!! :makepoint:

Sheesh, the purpose of this thread is to name names! And we're all still waiting on Buffyfan to unleash the "big name" he teased us with in the original thread. This thread is useless unless we know who the heck people are talking about! :sumo:

I PMed the person many times - no answer.

He has not even posted in MONTHS...

CAL (shrug)

Cal...tell us for gosh sakes!!!! :makepoint:

Sheesh, the purpose of this thread is to name names! And we're all still waiting on Buffyfan to unleash the "big name" he teased us with in the original thread. This thread is useless unless we know who the heck people are talking about! :sumo:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1954613&page=1#Post1954613

10/20/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

Capfffreek (a welcher is a welcher even if JC forgives him)

:shrug:

here's one QUALITYCOMIX, bought some detective comics from him ,been over a month no books!!!!! he just keeps saying sorry for the delay..........

i guess since it was not a $1500 book ,he could give a rats azz

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

Don't play dumb, you welched on Colin's books and he may have said it was fine, but you're still a welcher.

here's one QUALITYCOMIX, bought some detective comics from him ,been over a month no books!!!!! he just keeps saying sorry for the delay..........

I know I could give a rats azz

:baiting:

You are a rats azz :baiting:

Don't play dumb, you welched on Colin's books and he may have said it was fine, but you're still a welcher.

I'm Welsh and my middle name is Welch so am fairly insulted by this. Perhaps we could call him a Buccaneer or some other such culturally neutral insult? (shrug)

I'm Welsh and my middle name is Welch so am fairly insulted by this. Perhaps we could call him a Buccaneer or some other such culturally neutral insult? (shrug)

I eat Welch's Grape Jelly and I too am offended by this. :sumo:

You are a rats azz :baiting:

Hey! You stole my line. Find your own Paratrooper to heckle. This is my corner, bub. :sumo:

I eat Welch's Grape Jelly and I too am offended by this. :sumo:

I once saw a Raquel Welch movie and I am also offended by this.

Raquel-Welch-Photograph-C12106530.jpeg