• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Is CAP_freak the first probation thread repeat offender?

He was on the list before? :o

Early on.

I believe it was a sales thread of October's... hm

then he stiffed me second.

He concocted some elaborate story to get out of a deal with comicdey a couple of years ago.

Is CAP_freak the first probation thread repeat offender?

He was on the list before? :o

Early on.

I believe it was a sales thread of October's... hm

then he stiffed me second.

He concocted some elaborate story to get out of a deal with comicdey a couple of years ago.

Hopefully Collin will chime in.

I always thought Conner was a stand up kid (shrug) I hope he gets back on the strait and narrow soon.He should at least make good his commitments. (shrug)

Conner PMed me today with some bad news guys. He has met a lady, pierced his nipples, dropped out of school and joined a punk rock band. :sorry:

:jokealert::insane:

I wonder if Gilbertotorres is in that band?

I always thought Conner was a stand up kid (shrug) I hope he gets back on the strait and narrow soon.He should at least make good his commitments. (shrug)

Conner PMed me today with some bad news guys. He has met a lady, pierced his nipples, dropped out of school and joined a punk rock band. :sorry:

:jokealert::insane:

I wonder if Gilbertotorres is in that band?

Drummer. :makepoint:

He's a devious little turd that has a history of board selling/buying escapades. His CAPandFALCON shill is still a registered user on the boards. He has always tried to lie his way out of trouble. I just just checked his user profile and for the first time ever he now claims to be under 18, how convenient.

He doesn't care. He only cares when he gets caught... and even that is fleeting.

I agree that his over 18 years old was recently changed too. I had looked at his profile a few times before everything blew up and it never read under 18.

Also, just curious, is Connor a member of NOD as well? Because I found his name listed under the membership.

He's a devious little turd that has a history of board selling/buying escapades. His CAPandFALCON shill is still a registered user on the boards. He has always tried to lie his way out of trouble. I just just checked his user profile and for the first time ever he now claims to be under 18, how convenient.

He doesn't care. He only cares when he gets caught... and even that is fleeting.

I agree that his over 18 years old was recently changed too. I had looked at his profile a few times before everything blew up and it never read under 18.

That's a problem right there. No one should be selling anything under the age of 18. :sumo: Too easy for them to get out of trouble as they are"just a kid".

That's a problem right there. No one should be selling anything under the age of 18. :sumo: Too easy for them to get out of trouble as they are"just a kid".

I know that is one reason why I looked at his profile before putting up the I'll take it sign. Personally, until this all happened, I was unaware that anyone on these boards were under 18.

Edit- rather than posting again.

The history of these boards cease to amaze me.

CAPandFALCON - Connor's other account name and in '06 he states that he is 12 which would make him only 15 now (first link)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=1254489&Searchpage=1&Main=68640&Words=CAPandFALCON&topic=0&Search=true#Post1254489

The thread that started it all...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1261102&fpart=1

Edited by nocutename

Finally someone who gets it. This isn't a sudden change of behavior. He has acted like this since day 1. He still hasn't grown up. I warned people in 2007 when he came back that he was just going to be another HeraldtoGalactus.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1830339&fpart=13

People cut him way too much slack and now others are actually out of money. Read from this page and the posts from 8/9/07.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1830339&fpart=13He denies ever even having another user name (CapandFalcon).

He should just be banned for being a shill.

Edited by Mephisto

I am surprised he hasn't been. What makes this kid so damn special. People have been booted for much less. ??? Shill + Thief= BANNING :sumo:

I do hope the kid grows up and realizes his mistakes. :wishluck:

I am surprised he hasn't been. What makes this kid so damn special. People have been booted for much less. ??? Shill + Thief= BANNING :sumo:

kick him to the curb Dena :sumo:

Are we agreed that capfreak stays on the probation list for eternity?

Are we agreed that capfreak stays on the probation list for eternity?

(thumbs u

3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.

In order to use this web site, you must register on our site, agree to provide truthful information when requested, and be at least the age of thirteen (13) or older. When registering, you explicitly agree to our Terms of Use and as may be modified by us from time to time and available here.

I believe that was changed to 16 after a 13-14 year old girl from the UK was rudely treated here in a thread in comics general.

Sorry to join this discussion late. I hope someone does get in-touch with his father as what he has done is really a strong indicator something negative is influencing his life, and he is heading down a bad path.

It doesn't matter what the costs of the books were - doesn't matter how small the transactions. It does matter how he handled himself, which from reading the response of folks that have known him for awhile, there has been a horrible change in his personality.

That is a sad thing to hear as a fathe and a board member.

Edited by Bosco685

Regarding Cap_Freak. How much are we actually talking about here? (in terms of money owed or failed transactions.)

He was selling cheap books en masse, so depending on how many you bought, it was still low dollar amounts spread out across quite a few buyers.

Does the amount matter if someone is screwing around with sales? Just asking, as playing folks is still wrong, and then forcing them to get their refunds through PayPal because he wouldn't give the money back.

Regarding Cap_Freak. How much are we actually talking about here? (in terms of money owed or failed transactions.)

He was selling cheap books en masse, so depending on how many you bought, it was still low dollar amounts spread out across quite a few buyers.

Does the amount matter if someone is screwing around with sales? Just asking, as playing folks is still wrong, and then forcing them to get their refunds through PayPal because he wouldn't give the money back.

No.

pay pal just awarded me $4.53 from my dispute with the CapFreak transaction.

My amount paid was $4.97. I wonder why the hell paypal decided to keep .44 cents from me? I paid with bank account transfer, which I usually do with boards transactions as I dont believe I will have to make a claim.

I am never paying with bank transfer or using paypals dispute process again (if I can avoid it), I will just use a credit card. At least with a credit card I can do a chargeback and expect to get my money I spent back.

I wonder if they kept a "fee" because it was not an ebay transaction.

I hate paypal more than the offensive party CapFreak, who I am merely perturbed with.