• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

It's fascinating that people somehow feel good about themselves when they act as if it's reprehensible that someone wouldn't want to forgive another member for the umpteenth time.

I don't want Symbiotic on these boards, in any capacity, in perpetuity. There is no redemption, there is no forgiveness, there is no acceptable amount of time that needs to pass.

If you want to be a bleeding heart go do something constructive instead of defending internet scammers, it's not commendable, it's pathetic.

I agree, he can rot.

+1

Agreed. This person has absolutely no character, honesty, or remorse. To the cornfield with him.

......along with the other Koreans

It's fascinating that people somehow feel good about themselves when they act as if it's reprehensible that someone wouldn't want to forgive another member for the umpteenth time.

I don't want Symbiotic on these boards, in any capacity, in perpetuity. There is no redemption, there is no forgiveness, there is no acceptable amount of time that needs to pass.

If you want to be a bleeding heart go do something constructive instead of defending internet scammers, it's not commendable, it's pathetic.

I agree, he can rot.

+1

Agreed. This person has absolutely no character, honesty, or remorse. To the cornfield with him.

......along with the other Koreans
One of my best friends is a 6'-3" Korean, one of the most even tempered people on earth. Every other Korean I have met has been half Irish. That I havent pieced together.

I agree, he can rot.

+1

YOU'RE A BAD MAN! A VERY BAD MAN!

OFF TO THE CORNFIELD!

tz1_zps53f686fe.jpg

tz2_zpsd5da684c.jpg

I agree, he can rot.

+1

We don't need his kind here. :sumo:

I completely understand the vote to put me on the HOS, I do not argue in fact I plead guilty to my crimes.

My only question being, am I here forth banned from partaking in discussions on the board,,or simply banned from the commerce side of things. Further more am I allowed to purchase from other members, or not.

I wouldn't be opposed to an outright ban either if there is such a thing.

And no I'm not looking for sympathy here. I need to figure out some mess in my life.

Technically you are not allowed, but some members not many will sell to the HOS/PL.

Just to clarify, technically someone on the PL and even HOS can still buy/sell here. Will they get more grief than action? Quite likely. But only the GMods can stop someone here.

POV. Isn't it a thread by thread decision. I always preclude any hosers or plers from buying my books. And most others do as well. Its not a forum rule prohibiting buying and selling but since many sellers refuse it is a defacto ban?

Symbiotics pattern of almost constant poor decision making followed by abject apology and efforts to make amends makes it hard to believe he will come around.

He doesnt seem to be able to fix what ever the "root cause" of his problem is, he's efforted in repairing some of the symptoms, but the root cause remains, and will cause his next mistake.

He also doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes. He was called out for shilling in the past, it was made obvious what the boardies thought of such acts, he claimed he would change his ways, but as we saw in his latest round of ebay auctions, he had no problem returning to his shilling ways, and repeating the process of "making things right" once he was caught/exposed.

Maybe he's a kid (how young can you be on these boards? 18?) and maturity in the coming years will help him learn how to behave, and he'll develop the "should I do thi?s" filter that most people have in between having and idea, and acting on an idea.

Do I think he's a lost cause? No, but I also dont think the Marketplace is where he should be figuring things out, and leaving us to suffer his growing pains.

He apologized this morning saying he has been done with shilling because he is on medication now. Then I posted a bunch of links to his shilling early this morning and I believe he said he will retract everything.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=281383500980&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

This is from tonight. His apology didn't even last 12 hours.

POV. Isn't it a thread by thread decision. I always preclude any hosers or plers from buying my books. And most others do as well. Its not a forum rule prohibiting buying and selling but since many sellers refuse it is a defacto ban?

Exactly right. That is why you will see something like "No HOS/PL" or similar in an sale post. It has always been up to the individual.

Symbiotics pattern of almost constant poor decision making followed by abject apology and efforts to make amends makes it hard to believe he will come around.

He doesnt seem to be able to fix what ever the "root cause" of his problem is, he's efforted in repairing some of the symptoms, but the root cause remains, and will cause his next mistake.

He also doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes. He was called out for shilling in the past, it was made obvious what the boardies thought of such acts, he claimed he would change his ways, but as we saw in his latest round of ebay auctions, he had no problem returning to his shilling ways, and repeating the process of "making things right" once he was caught/exposed.

Maybe he's a kid (how young can you be on these boards? 18?) and maturity in the coming years will help him learn how to behave, and he'll develop the "should I do thi?s" filter that most people have in between having and idea, and acting on an idea.

Do I think he's a lost cause? No, but I also dont think the Marketplace is where he should be figuring things out, and leaving us to suffer his growing pains.

He apologized this morning saying he has been done with shilling because he is on medication now. Then I posted a bunch of links to his shilling early this morning and I believe he said he will retract everything.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=281383500980&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

Meds for shilling?

They got any meds for overcharging on shipping?

Meds for shilling?

They got any meds for overcharging on shipping?

MDMA?

Edited by erazer

I missed the medication thing! Someone please link if it's even still there...

I missed the medication thing! Someone please link if it's even still there...

I think the thread went POOF

I believe I have taken the appropriate steps with the members involved in placing me on the probation list prior to my last posting and would like to request that my name be removed from the probation list.

I believe those that placed you there need to formally come here and state to remove you. Have you asked them to do so?

I believe I have taken the appropriate steps with the members involved in placing me on the probation list prior to my last posting and would like to request that my name be removed from the probation list.

4) Removal From The PL

a) If the accuser requests the accused be removed form the PL, the accused will be removed.

b) If the accused makes full restitution to the satisfaction of the accuser, the accused will be removed from the PL.

c) If multiple accusers are involved, and full restitution is satisfactorily made to all accusers, the accused will be removed from the PL.

I place an order with chrisWALKEN and never received my books or heard back from him.
I invoiced him, 2 weeks ago, for his purchases in my sales thread and never heard anything after. He hasn't read the PMs.

Chris paid me in full for his purchases. No issues here.

I believe those that placed you there need to formally come here and state to remove you. Have you asked them to do so?

I did this a few pages ago. Likely got lost in all the Kim Kardashian Symbiotic discussion:

FYI - chriswALKEN just refunded me my $10, and it sounds like he's trying to get things right, so he's (thumbs u in my book. I assume anyone else that might be waiting on him will probably get contacted.

He mentioned he is trying to get the books out, and I told him if it jammed him up, he didn't have to send mine (it was only $10), but if he does, just stating for the record I'll be sending him his $10 back to him.