• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Is there any objection to me adding him to the List?? :baiting:

I dont know anymore. (shrug) I thought I understood this list finally but now I know less than before. So if he shows up in a week and asks to be taken off because he was in Siberia and couldn't respond does that take him back off??

Yes :boo: Based off a strict reading of the rules it moves as follows. Rule 3(a) says that after the 72 hour period, if the accused has not responded they are added to the PL. if the accused has not reponded within 72 hours, they are free to take advantage of rule 3© which says they can come later and present their side. If (when) they present their side that triggers rule 3(b) which states "If the accused responds in the Probation Discussion Thread and it is determined the conditions of the transaction was not met, they will be added to the PL." The key word there is added. That means until it is determined the conditions have not been met, the accused should be removed from the PL.

Let's not forget he sent you this text message.

32131132.png

Love letters. :cloud9:

OOOH, Olive Oil.

That's good for the skin.

I dont know anymore. (shrug) I thought I understood this list finally but now I know less than before. So if he shows up in a week and asks to be taken off because he was in Siberia and couldn't respond does that take him back off??

Yes :boo: Based off a strict reading of the rules it moves as follows. Rule 3(a) says that after the 72 hour period, if the accused has not responded they are added to the PL. if the accused has not reponded within 72 hours, they are free to take advantage of rule 3© which says they can come later and present their side. If (when) they present their side that triggers rule 3(b) which states "If the accused responds in the Probation Discussion Thread and it is determined the conditions of the transaction was not met, they will be added to the PL." The key word there is added. That means until it is determined the conditions have not been met, the accused should be removed from the PL.

3 c) doesn't trigger 3 b)

The "added to the PL" in 3 b) applies only during the initial 72 hour period - think of 3 a) & 3 b) as "absent/present" PL additions after the first 72 hours.

Baba if that is true, then what is the point of 3©? If you are automatically added to the PL after 72 hours has passed then what is the point of having a rule allowing you to post your rebuttal. The only way you would then be able to come off is under rules 4(a) or (b). To me, 3© resets the system and puts the nomination back into play.

You say so.

Baba if that is true, then what is the point of 3©? If you are automatically added to the PL after 72 hours has passed then what is the point of having a rule allowing you to post your rebuttal. The only way you would then be able to come off is under rules 4(a) or (b). To me, 3© resets the system and puts the nomination back into play.

Obviously.

You should add:

Speak now, or forever hold your piece.

tumblr_m6ftchhwAi1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

*makes a mental note*

Never try to steal this man's cheese puffs.

:fear:

This place is starting to have more technicalities than in a Los Angeles Courthouse.

With no disrespect intended.....

This place has too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

Let's not forget he sent you this text message.

32131132.png

Love letters. :cloud9:

OOOH, Olive Oil.

That's good for the skin.

dip.gif

This place is starting to have more technicalities than in a Los Angeles Courthouse.

KISS has long been abandoned.

KISS has long been abandoned, beaten, burned at the stake and buried.