• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Separate question, not sure if anyone else caught this. Did hustruck submarine the deal (i.e. intentionally cause issues to the eBay seller) to get out of the deal after he saw he was going to lose money on the flip. If you'll note his deal with 4Comix is probably for $1,850 (as stated by his text of "I doubt you'll hold 1850 for 2 months", I assume that is referring to the purchase price, 4comix please confirm the agreed on purchase price) but the eBay sale was for 2175 (or something around that, I can find the exact price and edit this later) which would have meant taking a $325 loss.

:roflmao:

He'd have to be the dumbest scammer ever!

If this is true, I take it back - let's leave him off the HOS/PL! 14j9htk.gif

Hustruck I know you are reading this,so please take heed.The detectives on this board are amazing,it blows my mind how they can find stuff. You leave a digital trail for everything you do on the internet,so live your life honestly.They will find out about you if you are not. 2c

Who signs a check with initials? This is so crazy. I am amused by all effort he attempted to scam this book. I have had it happen to me a couple times on items that weren't comics. Buyer wanted me once to ship to a hotel, I said um no thanks. Anyways neither here nor there.

My boss signs his check with his initials :shrug: I mean technically it's legal (you can sign a check with an X if you want to) but it's also legal for a bank to refuse that check for fear of a charge back or perfidy.

My boss signs his check with his initials :shrug: I mean technically it's legal (you can sign a check with an X if you want to) but it's also legal for a bank to refuse that check for fear of a charge back or perfidy.

Well, I don't think hustruck is running a company here. He should have all the time in the world to sign in full. It appears he's trying to pull a fast one here.

Well, I don't think hustruck is running a company here. He should have all the time in the world to sign in full. It appears he's trying to pull a fast one here.

lol I was referring to his personal checks lol He doesn't sign my paycheck (I don't even get a paycheck, I get Direct Deposit and an e-statement).

Well then I stand corrected. I always sign my full name on a check. So it's documented that I am the signer. Just seems sketchy to me. That's all I was trying to get at.

I think that's enough evidence?

The fact that he would flip so quickly for so much less pretty much should indicate to everyone that something shady was going to happen on either the purchase or sales side.

just for :spoon and giggles... he's clearly given up his lies here and moved venues... continuing his story that he recieved a cracked case... even though we already saw proof from the ebay seller that he NEVER shipped

d3MUlIG.png

this is no which hunt ... can we repost the HOS poll and finish this once and for all or do we need DNA? :makepoint:

When I wrote I refuse to cancel the transaction for any reason, I meant before or after a deal was made. If you did not know that is what I meant, that is what I meant. I should not be on the PL list because of something that was out of my control. If you refuse to cancel the deal, then why did you cancel the deal? And how can you cancel a deal before a deal is made?

I never told 4comix that was the book or that I took that picture. I told him I never took a picture of the book and used that picture as an example of the damage. You showed a picture of a cracked slab and sent you couldn't sell it to him. If that was not the slab, you certainly implied it was

People have canceled on me after a deal was made I didn't make a big deal about it. That is probably right after they find out about your history

I never used stolen photos I was given permission my the seller to use those pictures before I got the book. How can the seller agree to let you use pictures that have been proven were not his (or yours)?

I never stole from anyone or even tried to. While this may be true, your actions since you have joined the boards have been questionable at best.

About 7 times I offered to give 4comix the next one I got to make it up to him if he was mad about what happened. Why should he trust you or wait around for you to get another copy?

I also don't know why I'm on the hos, I never scammed anyone and when I was accused of it I canceled and relisted everything just to prove a point. You are not on the HOS list, yet. You are on the PL. There only been a discussion of why or why not you belong there. And a poll (that has been taken down recently) showing overwhelming support to add you to the HOS list.

I was never given any chance to rectify any problem, even though I offered to. Again, after everything you pulled, on this deal, why should he wait around until you get another copy?

I admit I was selling this book before I had it in hand but that is the extent of it. I never thought there would be a problem because I had sent payment and was waiting for the book. I t has been said that you paid more for the book than you were selling it for. How could that not turn out to be a problem?

If you will not accept the condition in my thread to absolve me of this then tell me what I have to do to get off the PL and HOS and I will do it. Unforunately, for you, I do not think there will be a way for you to rectify this situation with 4Comix. You made your bed, climbed in, and are deep under the covers by now.

I am not the person toy guys are painting me out to be and I care a lot about this community and my reputation here. You only care after you get caught pulling like this

I said it when you joined, that I do not believe a word you say. The more I read, about you, the more I stand firm in my initial assessment.

I think that's enough evidence?

The fact that he would flip so quickly for so much less pretty much should indicate to everyone that something shady was going to happen on either the purchase or sales side.

He begged me to send check, when I told him we have family in his hometown and would have the cash hand delivered in exchange for the book is when the tales began

When I wrote I refuse to cancel the transaction for any reason, I meant before or after a deal was made. If you did not know that is what I meant, that is what I meant. I should not be on the PL list because of something that was out of my control.

I never told 4comix that was the book or that I took that picture. I told him I never took a picture of the book and used that picture as an example of the damage.

People have canceled on me after a deal was made I didn't make a big deal about it.

I never used stolen photos I was given permission my the seller to use those pictures before I got the book.

I never stole from anyone or even tried to.

About 7 times I offered to give 4comix the next one I got to make it up to him if he was mad about what happened.

I also don't know why I'm on the hos, I never scammed anyone and when I was accused of it I canceled and relisted everything just to prove a point.

I was never given any chance to rectify any problem, even though I offered to.

I admit I was selling this book before I had it in hand but that is the extent of it. I never thought there would be a problem because I had sent payment and was waiting for the book.

If you will not accept the condition in my thread to absolve me of this then tell me what I have to do to get off the PL and HOS and I will do it.

I am not the person toy guys are painting me out to be and I care a lot about this community and my reputation here.

lol

just for :spoon and giggles... he's clearly given up his lies here and moved venues... continuing his story that he recieved a cracked case... even though we already saw proof from the ebay seller that he NEVER shipped

d3MUlIG.png

this is no which hunt ... can we repost the HOS poll and finish this once and for all or do we need DNA? :makepoint:

Seriously. Hustrucker is clearly reading this thread, and the reason he barely responds is because every time he does, it's more lies that are quickly debunked.

The proof has been shown, the poll has been taken. I'm not sure what is the hold up to adding him to HOS