• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

When I wrote I refuse to cancel the transaction for any reason, I meant before or after a deal was made. If you did not know that is what I meant, that is what I meant. I should not be on the PL list because of something that was out of my control.

I never told 4comix that was the book or that I took that picture. I told him I never took a picture of the book and used that picture as an example of the damage.

People have canceled on me after a deal was made I didn't make a big deal about it.

I never used stolen photos I was given permission my the seller to use those pictures before I got the book.

I never stole from anyone or even tried to.

About 7 times I offered to give 4comix the next one I got to make it up to him if he was mad about what happened.

I also don't know why I'm on the hos, I never scammed anyone and when I was accused of it I canceled and relisted everything just to prove a point.

I was never given any chance to rectify any problem, even though I offered to.

I admit I was selling this book before I had it in hand but that is the extent of it. I never thought there would be a problem because I had sent payment and was waiting for the book.

If you will not accept the condition in my thread to absolve me of this then tell me what I have to do to get off the PL and HOS and I will do it.

I am not the person toy guys are painting me out to be and I care a lot about this community and my reputation here.

You have two choices,

1. Stop posting on the CGC boards

2. Answer every post in this thread about you.

I think you should do the second one instead of just trying to change the subject every few days.

I apologize for the rest of the illuminati

We don't mean to rule your lives, but we do.

No you don't

That was a joke son.

Wasn't funny

:shrug: Ok

Please don't call me son or boy either.

You got it. Anything else?

Sell me all your maxx and ticks comics lol

I only have my Maxx reader copy's I bought as a kid. You don't want um. lol

No I don't. Have lots, I've just been messing with ya bud lol but I think I proved my point about this being the internet and so on and so forth

No you don't

That was a joke son.

Wasn't funny

No I don't. Have lots, I've just been messing with ya bud lol but I think I proved my point about this being the internet and so on and so forth

That's okay,the Illuminati knows all. :cool:

No you don't

That was a joke son.

Wasn't funny

That's okay,the Illuminati knows all. :cool:

;)

When I wrote I refuse to cancel the transaction for any reason, I meant before or after a deal was made. If you did not know that is what I meant, that is what I meant. I should not be on the PL list because of something that was out of my control.

I never told 4comix that was the book or that I took that picture. I told him I never took a picture of the book and used that picture as an example of the damage.

People have canceled on me after a deal was made I didn't make a big deal about it.

I never used stolen photos I was given permission my the seller to use those pictures before I got the book.

About 7 times I offered to give 4comix the next one I got to make it up to him if he was mad about what happened.

I also don't know why I'm on the hos, I never scammed anyone and when I was accused of it I canceled and relisted everything just to prove a point.

I admit I was selling this book before I had it in hand but that is the extent of it. I never thought there would be a problem because I had sent payment and was waiting for the book.

If you will not accept the condition in my thread to absolve me of this then tell me what I have to do to get off the PL and HOS and I will do it.

I am not the person toy guys are painting me out to be and I care a lot about this community and my reputation here.

You have two choices,

1. Stop posting on the CGC boards

2. Answer every post in this thread about you.

I think you should do the second one instead of just trying to change the subject every few days.

you are too kind

I'm getting confused. I thought the message that was posted from the ebay seller said he never sent the book because of the shady attempts to pay for it.

Correct. The eBay seller cancelled the sale on eBay based on HusTruck's shady actions with regards to payment. There's no indication the seller was a Boardie and knew anything about HusTruck's reputation here. Those pictures didn't come from the seller - there was nothing wrong with the book.

15630634103_24f772abaa_b.jpg

So he never got the book, but said he couldn't sell it because the case was cracked on the book he never got. (shrug)

If this is true, is this not enough evidence that he is a liar and not to be trusted?

Edited by HHwolfman

Clearly you're a serial liar. And a bad one at that.

Textbook HOS.

Can we go ahead and add him to the list in line with the vote?

He finally replied and his reply was all lies or admissions.

1. Stated that he told 4comix the picture of the broken slab was an example, not the actual book. Text from 4comix never shows that statement. The text shows he was claiming it was the book.

2. Still sticking to the story that the book had a cracked slab upon arrival when the email from the ebay seller shows that he never received the book.

3. Admitting to selling the book before he owned it.

4. His follow up belligerent instagram post bashing 4comix

I used your example and made a modification. If being belligerent was an HOS issue the boards would be mainly HOS members. :)

1. Stated that he told 4comix the picture of the broken slab was an example, not the actual book. Text from 4comix never shows that statement. The text shows he was claiming it was the book.

2. Still sticking to the story that the book had a cracked slab upon arrival when the email from the ebay seller shows that he never received the book.

3. Admitting to selling the book before he owned it.

4. Proven he used another photo of a cracked slab as proof "his" slab was cracked. This photo was taken from the boards themselves form yet another board member's post. So two members were used for this transgression.

Anyone with more to add?

I'm on the fence. The fact that he continues to lie about what happened even though irrefutable proof has been presented to the contrary (I mean I of all people know what happened, I'm in conversation with the seller lol) seems to be HoS worthy. But at the same time, the fact that all he did was break a deal to sell. That feels PL worthy not HoS.

I haven't been following the entire story, so the post that are made of the proof are a little confusing, so sorry if this is a dumb questions.

But from what I gathered the seller from eBay is not a boardie, correct? So where did the picture of the email that was suppose to be between Hustruck and him, come from? Did Hustruck post this somewhere online?

Apologies again, I just missed something

I'm on the fence. The fact that he continues to lie about what happened even though irrefutable proof has been presented to the contrary (I mean I of all people know what happened, I'm in conversation with the seller lol) seems to be HoS worthy. But at the same time, the fact that all he did was break a deal to sell. That feels PL worthy not HoS.

You seem like a reasonable man with well thought out sentences, but for the love of God stop being a lawyer and get this guy in the HOS

[font:Book Antiqua]

I am surprised he took the time to reply and defend himself.

My money was in:

1 ) He disappear quietly in the night...

2 ) A new account was created, seller begin to sell shortly after...

[/font]

You seem like a reasonable man with well thought out sentences, but for the love of God stop being a lawyer and get this guy in the HOS

One thing I think you are missing here is that the HoS is based on all the same rules as the PL, the difference being the magnitude of the charges and the method of decision by voting.

What this means is that the HoS is transaction based just as the PL. This is why Poverty Row, Jaybuck and several others, myself included, have been attempting to get the matter focused down on transgressions that involve transactions.

To use an example. If he spent all day lying to his Mom but made his business obligations on the Boards, he would not be eligible for the HoS. If he is going to be nailed HoS it must be on the basis of transactions proven to have gone bad because of dishonest practices.

So those transactions and the details of them had to be laid out in detail for everyone to see. It is not "lawyering the rules" as the saying goes, to want to actually see evidence before voting.