• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I haven't been following the entire story, so the post that are made of the proof are a little confusing, so sorry if this is a dumb questions.

But from what I gathered the seller from eBay is not a boardie, correct? So where did the picture of the email that was suppose to be between Hustruck and him, come from? Did Hustruck post this somewhere online?

Apologies again, I just missed something

I believe it was taken from another thread on the boards about cracked slabs. It was not even a Hulk 181 book.

I haven't been following the entire story, so the post that are made of the proof are a little confusing, so sorry if this is a dumb questions.

But from what I gathered the seller from eBay is not a boardie, correct? So where did the picture of the email that was suppose to be between Hustruck and him, come from? Did Hustruck post this somewhere online?

Retro, the screen cap of the email from the eBay seller was provided by Jaybuck who had emailed the seller to discuss.

There is also a series of screen caps of text messages between HusTruck and 4comix (the PL nominator).

Retro, the screen cap of the email from the eBay seller was provided by Jaybuck who had emailed the seller to discuss.

There is also a series of screen caps of text messages between HusTruck and 4comix (the PL nominator).

Thank you J.

I used your example and made a modification. If being belligerent was an HOS issue the boards would be mainly HOS members. :)

1. Stated that he told 4comix the picture of the broken slab was an example, not the actual book. Text from 4comix never shows that statement. The text shows he was claiming it was the book.

2. Still sticking to the story that the book had a cracked slab upon arrival when the email from the ebay seller shows that he never received the book.

3. Admitting to selling the book before he owned it.

4. Proven he used another photo of a cracked slab as proof "his" slab was cracked. This photo was taken from the boards themselves form yet another board member's post. So two members were used for this transgression.

Anyone with more to add?

(thumbs u

People have to keep in mind that the people defending Hustruck are not defending him, but rather trying to defend the integrity of the Probation, HOS list by making sure it does not turn into a thing that anybody can get put on for a small infraction. In fact I'm sure they hate the fact that it has to be Hustruck which they use as an example since most if not all of them would rather not have anything to do with him.

Edited by DeadPoolJr.

I am sure several will be along shortly to point out our lack of independent thought and mob mentality.

Or your example of how a PL inductee changed their ways and yet has done everything HT did and was not even nominated for the HOS.

What PL example did I use that is even close to what HS does? Adonis kept putting off shipping the books until nominated to the PL. He shipped them really fast after that happened and changed his shipping policies. That is what the PL is for isn't it? That is not the same as constant patterns of deception.

People have to keep in mind that the people defending Hustruck are not defending him, but rather trying to defend the integrity of the Probation, HOS list by making sure it does not turn into a thing that anybody can get put on for a small infraction. In fact I'm sure they hate the fact that it has to be Hustruck which they use as an example since most if not all of them would rather not have anything to do with him.

Thanks for that! (thumbs u

Wouldn't it be in the boards best interest to put him there as to warn others not to do business with this person. Why wait until someone gets screwed out of hundreds or thousands of dollars on a big transaction. This guy has a pattern that can easily be seen by those of us on the boards at this time. What happens to the poor person who wasn't on the boards to see all this take place and they are blindsided by hustruck. By your own admission you say he is probably someone the boards don't want to do business with so why can't everyone know this for the future by having him on the HOS?

Wouldn't it be in the boards best interest to put him there as to warn others not to do business with this person. Why wait until someone gets screwed out of hundreds or thousands of dollars on a big transaction. This guy has a pattern that can easily be seen by those of us on the boards at this time. What happens to the poor person who wasn't on the boards to see all this take place and they are blindsided by hustruck. By your own admission you say he is probably someone the boards don't want to do business with so why can't everyone know this for the future by having him on the HOS?

Show me where he screwed someone out of hundreds or thousands of dollars. Show me where he even tried to do it.

keep him off the HOS list and in due time I will

You make fare points, and I can understand stand them, I myself would like to see him on the HOSer list, but we didn't know all the facts of the story, or had anything to back it up at the time with, beside his past history, which is what many people based their vote on, not the actual crime that got him nominated. I'm not defending him, but rather just trying to make the point that others were since I don't have a dog in this debate, and might be able to see both sides of the spectrum.

Jeebus....still hustruck!?

Wow...I got.some readings to do...

Or,Jeff,pm.me a Readers Digest condensed version?Or anyone?

There was a poll, then it got deleted. Discussion is ongoing if another poll should be issued. Hustruck responded again, lied more, 4comix proved HT was lying. Discussion about reformation of the rules is ongoing in CG.

That's basically it.

:)

-slym

There was a poll, then it got deleted. Discussion is ongoing if another poll should be issued. Hustruck responded again, lied more, 4comix proved HT was lying. Discussion about reformation of the rules is ongoing in CG.

That's basically it.

-slym

It seems like the CGC chatboards has become just like the Congress of the United States. Petty squabbling, in-fighting, votes, revotes, lying....it's all there. lol

Bingo

That's basically it.

-slym

It seems like the CGC chatboards has become just like the Congress of the United States. Petty squabbling, in-fighting, votes, revotes, lying....it's all there. lol

Yes, Im hoping to get caught up in an intern sex scandal any minute :wishluck:

That's basically it.

Yes, Im hoping to get caught up in an intern sex scandal any minute :wishluck:

How many times do I have to tell you? No means no!

(::baiting:

-slym

Why are people assuming that other people are confusing the Hos and PL issue with defending HT?

I missed that somewhere....

I don't agree with A Romeo about thinking given enough time, HT will bilk someone out of hundreds of thousands of dollars, which forces me to agree with Branget, which makes me feel dirty.

However, there has to be a way to discourage people like HT from even thinking of registering on the boards to begin with. I feel there are a lot of violators and constant troublemakers making this place out to be a soft target and get away with shenanagins they can't at other places, like eBay.

And without the help from moderation (which seems to work in proxy when it comes to PL and HoS anyway. I'm not getting into THAT issue) the community is left to fend off and basically ignore the problem at the same time. It's just not healthy, in my mind anyway.