• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

We have five more days before the poll ends, so it looks like the latter of your two choices, Oak.

:D

-slym

Damn that means we have to hear more B.S. :sorry:

Five more days of this dribble and I'll need a brain leech from The Wrath of Khan.

I nominate Dr. X to the nerd hall of shame for calling the ceti eel a brain leech!

:jokealert:

I'll take the nomination. I've been nominated for other things much worse than that. :insane:

It's like going out for a tank of gas because you need to get to work in the morning...getting talked into a full frame-off restoration...and then debating the pros and cons of walnut media blasting for the next six months. :D

Or stopping for gas, getting abducted by four strippers, and being held hostage for five days. And then not reporting it to the police. Well, maybe not that bad. lol

I laughed so hard I think I sharted . :roflmao:

Would these be the strippers with a copy of Hulk 181 on the table and the board game candyland in the corner?

Those are high end "gamer" strippers. They cost extra.

400+ posts.

What just happened today?

I'm not gonna read it.

:whatev:

Why read,just senseless B.S. anyway.

The entire forum could be said to be this way. Different strokes for different folks.

But yeah, pretty dry stuff in here.

I feel sorry for the next person to bring up a potential probation list issue. :ohnoez:

I've had about one dozen non-paying buyers in my time here and zero motivation to bring it up for probation discussion.

That's because you're way awesomer than everyone else on these boards.

Everybody knows that.