• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

He is on there for like 3 names. He alone can make the list long. We should put his original name and put aka whatever after it. Because if you look at the list it looks like 3 different people.

Better yet, Put his current name first and then his previous board names. His current board name is the name that may attempt to buy or sell and is of concern.

He is on there for like 3 names. He alone can make the list long. We should put his original name and put aka whatever after it. Because if you look at the list it looks like 3 different people.

Better yet, Put his current name first and then his previous board names. His current board name is the name that may attempt to buy or sell and is of concern.

It's already listed that way. :baiting:

:acclaim: That was quick. Weeeee.

:roflmao:

The power of Dave. Even he is amazed sometimes.

:roflmao:

The power of Dave. Even he is amazed sometimes.

:blush:

Has anyone been able to link tylerdurden definitively to Cap_Freak IP address?

If so, we need to post his new name on the Probation List! :sumo:

I'm curious as to why you would think that tylerdurden is a shill? Their posting styles seem completely different ... (shrug)

I'm curious as to why you would think that tylerdurden is a shill? Their posting styles seem completely different ... (shrug)

It was expressed by others in the community that they were one and the same...this was in the Comics General thread re. Kirby Statistics and then the Mods obliterated about 4 pages of the content...someone mentioned that tylerdurden said he was self-employed with a "cleaning" business (I don't think that meant he was a hit-man... lol ) and that they knew Cap_Freak had the same gig and some other linkage that I don't quite recall...I don't have an opinion, I'm just putting it out there for further investigation/corroboration...

There is the fact that the character of Tyler Durden in the film "Fight Club" was not a real person but a separate personality inside the main, and very flawed, character.

Hmmmm.

It was expressed by others in the community that they were one and the same...this was in the Comics General thread re. Kirby Statistics and then the Mods obliterated about 4 pages of the content...someone mentioned that tylerdurden said he was self-employed with a "cleaning" business (I don't think that meant he was a hit-man... lol ) and that they knew Cap_Freak had the same gig and some other linkage that I don't quite recall...I don't have an opinion, I'm just putting it out there for further investigation/corroboration...

He just started a thread "Does Anyone Remember Jen at CGC" and states that she worked at CGC in 2000. I don't know if it is capfreak but it is a shill of a past member.

He just started a thread "Does Anyone Remember Jen at CGC" and states that she worked at CGC in 2000. I don't know if it is capfreak but it is a shill of a past member.

The only way it's CapFreak and he remembers a Jen at CGC from 2000 is if he was able to see as a fetus.

C

The only way it's CapFreak and he remembers a Jen at CGC from 2000 is if he was able to see as a fetus.

C

Uhm..

That's not good math. lol

C

Uhm..

That's not good math. lol

Well, he has the impulse control of a 5 year old and the hair cut of an angry 8 year old...so I thought I was pretty close. :wishluck:

just a note that probation member "WolfHulk" has changed his name. again.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3438330&gonew=1#UNREAD

put him on ignore before i read this. glad to see it was justified.

Strike 2

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3456290

just a note that probation member "WolfHulk" has changed his name. again.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3438330&gonew=1#UNREAD

put him on ignore before i read this. glad to see it was justified.

Strike 2

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3456290

Justice served...he can commiserate now with his fellow Millenials... :insane: