• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Whither? hm You know the facts Steve. Many of us here stuck up for you when you were down - way down. We helped you back, we ignored your debts until you were able to make good, we asked others to do the same for a wayward Board brother. Try a little humility.

I had humility.

Try keeping it.

Oh, I'm sorry, David. My name was on the list. I took care of my responsibility and got it taken off. There were a lot of people behind me. For that, I am humble.

Now, David. Tell me what that has to do with anything. Tell me why you're bringing this up. Tell me why you are putting me down a notch because I once was imperfect. Does the fact that I was on the list for a few weeks make any comments I make on the subject of "your" *List* mute? Am I less than you now? Tell me why you're bringing this up. It's 100% irrelevant. One hundred percent.

Get off your high horse, man. You've got problems.

If you think, because I was once on the list, that I'm going to shut my hole and grovel at your feet, you have officially lost your mind.

I'm just curious. Does the no more threadcapping rule apply to David as well, or is this just for everyone else?

I've never done it before. I just did it to the person that seems to cause 80% of the problem to see how he liked it. Obviously it wasn't so much fun when he was on the receiving end of it.

Just curious. I need to know how the rule applies, and who it applies to.

Whither? hm You know the facts Steve. Many of us here stuck up for you when you were down - way down. We helped you back, we ignored your debts until you were able to make good, we asked others to do the same for a wayward Board brother. Try a little humility.

I had humility.

Try keeping it.

Oh, I'm sorry, David. My name was on the list. I took care of my responsibility and got it taken off. There were a lot of people behind me. For that, I am humble.

Now, David. Tell me what that has to do with anything. Tell me why you're bringing this up. Tell me why you are putting me down a notch because I once was imperfect. Does the fact that I was on the list for a few weeks make any comments I make on the subject of "your" *List* mute? Am I less than you now? Tell me why you're bringing this up. It's 100% irrelevant. One hundred percent.

You're not on the list now though. Be thankful...

To go back, and this is for both sides of the equation, is doing nothing. And if it happens, It's more about biases about an individual than their actual credibility as a seller/buyer....

Jim

I'm just curious. Does the no more threadcapping rule apply to David as well, or is this just for everyone else?

I've never done it before. I just did it to the person that seems to cause 80% of the problem to see how he liked it. Obviously it wasn't so much fun when he was on the receiving end of it.

What the heck did you do to have the thread moved and access denied?

What the heck did you do to have the thread moved and access denied?

Yeah! Yet another exciting thread meltdown I missed out on. :(

Dice, my guess is the threadcrapping applies to everyone. Plus, it DOES say in the note that there was a marketplace violation on the part of OP, so that probably is what caused the pull. My guess is it was a combination of the two that got it pulled. :shrug:

Dice, my guess is the threadcrapping applies to everyone. Plus, it DOES say in the note that there was a marketplace violation on the part of OP, so that probably is what caused the pull. My guess is it was a combination of the two that got it pulled. :shrug:

What a joke - I pulled the pics and the price, and reported Dice's personal attacks. Then the Mod's removed all of the threadcr-pping by Dice, Hooks and 8Milemax, hence the Mod's comment.

btw, you didn't miss anything but Dice's convoluted BS. :grin:

It applies to YOU, big time - and get the facts straight next time. A "couple of weeks" on the probation list? Hah! You strung many of us along for 6 months and we still let you "back in the house". It was only because of the community's good graces toward you, that you're not a permanent member on the list. :sumo:

Those that live in glass houses . . .

I had humility.

Try keeping it.

You're not on the list now though. Be thankful...

To go back, and this is for both sides of the equation, is doing nothing. And if it happens, It's more about biases about an individual than their actual credibility as a seller/buyer....

Jim

And that's a fact - we're just a microcosm of society here. :sumo:

It was only because of the community's good graces toward you, that you're not a permanent member on the list. :sumo:

This is an interesting comment, as I would have thought that the reason that he was not on the list is because he completed the transactions that he had originally defaulted upon. It has always been my understanding that completing the transactions to the satisfaction of those who were afffected was the only way to get removed from the list. I was not aware that there was a community good graces subchapter.

It applies to YOU, big time - and get the facts straight next time. A "couple of weeks" on the probation list? Hah! You strung many of us along for 6 months and we still let you "back in the house". It was only because of the community's good graces toward you, that you're not a permanent member on the list. :sumo:

David, I’m not on the list because I took care of my obligations. It had nothing to do with you. Zero to do with you. You’re just bringing all this up because of your vendetta from me making you look like the you are. You crack me up.

So because I call you out for being a a few days ago and you can't defend it, you use the only personal thing you can to take a shot at me with.

Good form. It just goes to solidify my side of the argument. Thanks for making my job easier.

You want me to go back to being the guy that contributed to the knowledge on the boards, so tell me, David. What knowledge have you EVER contributed here?

Other than selling some tomato box comics?

Which is kind of ironic because your entire reason for being here is your agenda at sellers not disclosing when they press (or don't press) a comic book.

Wait, that's not correct. Your agenda is to alienate anyone you think might be pressing books, and when someone does disclose it, you throw rocks at him as well. All that while acting innocent. You don't like being called out when you're being an , and will put that person on your personal mess list so you can troll them. You make it personal when it's really not, and now that someone finally called you on it, you flail and lash out like a kid.

The irony is that you have sold the books you bought off the racks and knew 100% they were not pressed, and used that money to buy books that you have no idea if they were pressed or not. Are you kidding me? lol

Actually, you only buy when you know you can flip a book immediately for more money. You treat comics like a hot potato.

When you start buying books to keep instead of letting the almighty dollar lead you around by the , then I'll start putting weight in your opinion of pressing. As of now you're just a loud mouth that never says anything.

*Edited - I won't reduce myself to that level. I'm finished with the topic.

Edited by DiceX

It was only because of the community's good graces toward you, that you're not a permanent member on the list. :sumo:

This is an interesting comment, as I would have thought that the reason that he was not on the list is because he completed the transactions that he had originally defaulted upon. It has always been my understanding that completing the transactions to the satisfaction of those who were afffected was the only way to get removed from the list. I was not aware that there was a community good graces subchapter.

There shouldn't be - if you're on the probation list and make good on your commitments (or the offended party forgives your transgression(s)), you're taken off the list.

End of story.

There shouldn't be - if you're on the probation list and make good on your commitments (or the offended party forgives your transgression(s)), you're taken off the list.

End of story.

I was here back when the probation list started and It was started by Diva himself because someone did't pay him. He wasnt worried about anyone else just himself. He has never changed. He only worries about himself and thats it. Just like how he craps on peoples sale thread and when its done to him he has a fit. I'm glad it happen to him now he knows how it feels.

End of story.

I was here back when the probation list started and It was started by Diva himself because someone did't pay him. He wasnt worried about anyone else just himself. He has never changed. He only worries about himself and thats it. Just like how he craps on peoples sale thread and when its done to him he has a fit. I'm glad it happen to him now he knows how it feels.

Is English a third language for you?!?

End of story.

You know, when you write in this tone, you sound very much like another member who used the same terminology... It's almost as if he's taken you over... hm

As for Dice and David...I happen to like you both, will you PLEASE just go smack each other in the head, get OVER it, and come back and play nicely... :sumo: You BOTH have a lot to contribute... :tonofbricks:

try saying something NICE about each other...3 times, find something..even if it's great shoes;) . :wishluck:

There are so many BAD things going on in the world...this is a hobby that should take us away from all that stuff...these are little issues, please don't make them into Gi-normous ones (I love that made up word;)