• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Alice thinks you're slightly tarded, this post does nothing to help you here. Oops, I forgot! Ignorance is no excuse

DSC_0140.jpg

Awww, Who's a little Alice? WHO's A little Alice? Cootchie coothci cootchie COO!

That pup is so CUTE!

[font:Book Antiqua]Enough....

I want to nominate to probation list:

Board member: Tiziano

Long before I join the boards (11/09/10)

he was a witness for CGC

he have a book of mine:

Moon Knight (1980 1st Series) #15

my book was signed by Sienkiewicz back then

and was graded CGC SS 9.6

Yes he gave me the book. It turned out to be a 9.4 by the way

He says he was to return the book to me.

Weeks, months, years have passed

and still nothing...

He stopped returning e-mails and phone calls

Would like to know when he called me?

I tread to call CGC, nothing...

Truth be told he forgot about the book as did I until he contacted me - 05/11/12 09:25 AM

time pass by, I join the board

and forgot the whole issue

Admits to forgetting about the book. Again as did I

but then I watch him post again like nothing happen...

I post about my book in one of his thread

he ask me to delete the post and he send my book,

I did,

1 month pass no book,

more time pass no book...

I posted on the boards about Fan Expo. Which has nothing to do with his book. Which is why I asked him to remove it.

Informed RODOLFO/MagnusX that I moved. Over a year ago. A lot of my items (collectibles) including 400-500 cgc graded books were placed into a storage unit.

Took me a little over a month to get to my storage unit.

Found the book. Packed it and it has been shipped.

..[/font]

So, enough is enough,

after more than 4 years I want my book...

This book is mine

and I want it...

Your book has been shipped

:sumo:

I'll see ya around tough guy

3898451_1-1.jpg

Really? Glad the book is sent but you forgot to send someone's book, for years, and this is your reply? Tough guy?

And I can guess why he forgot about the book, his requests for the book failed and he gave up and moved on out of frustration.

Since me being here since 2004 I have never nominated a person

for this, but a deal is supposed to be a deal...

There was NO communication since I bought these

and there is NO excuse for it (even if it was just $63)...

House of Terror 3d

3 EC archives

for $63 total

I Bought and paid via paypal on 04/20/12

from 50s horror buff (AKA Jeremy Smith of Asheville, NC).

I want to go through the proceedings of placing him on the Probation List please so no one else gets burned.

Thanks

_wally

Sorry to hear it Wally. I nominated Jeremy to the list, also my first nomination, about a month ago. There are at least three of us without our purchases.

House of Terror 3d

3 EC archives

for $63 total

I want to go through the proceedings of placing him on the Probation List please so no one else gets burned.

Thanks

_wally

Sorry to hear it Wally. I nominated Jeremy to the list, also my first nomination, about a month ago. There are at least three of us without our purchases.

That sucks guys, I bought books from the same thread and got them (they took a while to get to me but he answered my PM about them a couple weeks after the sale and he said there was a slight delay but they had been shipped and I got them a few days later.)

So never had cause to use this thread before but what can a seller do to a buyer?

I sold some books a week and a half ago. Buyer gets them saying one slab is cracked. I told him to send me pics of the box and of the slab so I could see because they were double boxed. Buyer then removes himself from the topic and opens a paypal claim. I replied to the claim and then to the buyer in a new pm. New pm states that I offered a counter refund to cover a reholder fee and that he cannot get a response to me if he removes himself from the topic. Without replying he simply removes himself from that pm as well.

Edit: Sale was for two books shipped for $110. I think I had them up for 60 each. Buyer is asking for $80 in the refund.

you may have to wait for the paypal outcome and see if the book is returned before you can nominate the buyer

if you want, out the buyer anyway and see if he/she shows up here

House of Terror 3d

3 EC archives

for $63 total

Thanks

_wally

That sucks guys, I bought books from the same thread and got them (they took a while to get to me but he answered my PM about them a couple weeks after the sale and he said there was a slight delay but they had been shipped and I got them a few days later.)

Since I'm in Canada I always give the seller at least 3 weeks before I ask them if they've shipped. By then it seems, it was too late.

So never had cause to use this thread before but what can a seller do to a buyer?

I sold some books a week and a half ago. Buyer gets them saying one slab is cracked. I told him to send me pics of the box and of the slab so I could see because they were double boxed. Buyer then removes himself from the topic and opens a paypal claim. I replied to the claim and then to the buyer in a new pm. New pm states that I offered a counter refund to cover a reholder fee and that he cannot get a response to me if he removes himself from the topic. Without replying he simply removes himself from that pm as well.

Edit: Sale was for two books shipped for $110. I think I had them up for 60 each. Buyer is asking for $80 in the refund.

you may have to wait for the paypal outcome and see if the book is returned before you can nominate the buyer

Yes. Please out this person so I don't have to sell to him.

House of Terror 3d

3 EC archives

for $63 total

Thanks

_wally

Since I'm in Canada I always give the seller at least 3 weeks before I ask them if they've shipped. By then it seems, it was too late.

The customs form number is track-able online just like a tracking number at least until it crosses the border. I always PM the number to any Canadian buyer. At least they have proof I mailed a package to them. They might suspect it to be a box of rocks but at least they know I mailed something.

House of Terror 3d

3 EC archives

for $63 total

Thanks

_wally

The customs form number is track-able online just like a tracking number at least until it crosses the border. I always PM the number to any Canadian buyer. At least they have proof I mailed a package to them. They might suspect it to be a box of rocks but at least they know I mailed something.

Seller never sent me any info. :cry: Didn't know I could track the customs # tho, thanks for the tip.

he was a witness for CGC

he have a book of mine:

and still nothing...

The first year waiting for my book I have Tiziano phone number,

call him a couple of times,

phone number deleted long time ago...

Truth be told he forgot about the book as did I until he contacted me - 05/11/12 09:25 AM

No, I did not I just give up.

After a long time trying to get the book back

I did,

1 month pass no book,

I posted on the boards about Fan Expo. Which has nothing to do with his book. Which is why I asked him to remove it.

Informed RODOLFO/MagnusX that I moved. Over a year ago. A lot of my items (collectibles) including 400-500 cgc graded books were placed into a storage unit.

..[/font]

So, enough is enough,

This book is mine

and I want it...

:hi:

[font:Book Antiqua]Note: The purple letter are my answer...[/font]

I'd like to know as well

I didn't realize the reholder fee had been bumped up to $80 a book. lol

Sounds like someone's dipped in the peyote bucket again. :ohnoez:

I'd like to know as well

I countered him with a $30 refund and he accepted. That should cover a reholder and some shipping assuming it really is damaged. The guy's user name is gecko157 for those of you that care. I guess it is resolved but he is now on my ignore list and I will never have any dealings with him again.

I'd like to know as well

I countered him with a $30 refund and he accepted. That should cover a reholder and some shipping assuming it really is damaged. The guy's user name is gecko157 for those of you that care. I guess it is resolved but he is not on my ignore list and I will never have any dealings with him again.

Thanks

I'd like to know as well

I countered him with a $30 refund and he accepted. That should cover a reholder and some shipping assuming it really is damaged. The guy's user name is gecko157 for those of you that care. I guess it is resolved but he is now on my ignore list and I will never have any dealings with him again.

So he never PM you pictures of the damage? Since he very new member I would have asked for pictures. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php

he was a witness for CGC

he have a book of mine:

and still nothing...

I did,

1 month pass no book,

..[/font]

So, enough is enough,

This book is mine

and I want it...

You are the one responsible to get the book returned to the customer. I don't see anyone acting like a "tough guy" maybe a ... hm

I'd like to know as well

So he never PM you pictures of the damage? Since he very new member I would have asked for pictures. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php

See highlighted part of the OP's problem. Pics were requested but not forthcoming.

he was a witness for CGC

he have a book of mine:

and still nothing...

I did,

1 month pass no book,

..[/font]

So, enough is enough,

This book is mine

and I want it...

You are the one responsible to get the book returned to the customer. I don't see anyone acting like a "tough guy" maybe a ... hm

wow, even if you both forgot bout this book, your attitude is terrible. you didnt supply him with what he paid for, period. i remember alot of this posturing in threads a few years ago also when people had issues with fan expo.

i'll never say the customer is always right, cause they are not, but your combative nature towards customers is surprising to say the least

he was a witness for CGC

he have a book of mine:

and still nothing...

I did,

1 month pass no book,

..[/font]

So, enough is enough,

This book is mine

and I want it...

wow, even if you both forgot bout this book, your attitude is terrible. you didnt supply him with what he paid for, period. i remember alot of this posturing in threads a few years ago also when people had issues with fan expo.

i'll never say the customer is always right, cause they are not, but your combative nature towards customers is surprising to say the least

Customers can be unreasonable but frankly, I can't see anything stated that in the least, suggests the customer is wrong in this case. Tiazano fail.