• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I have been lucky so far, every seller I have bought from has been totally awesome :acclaim:

Your purchase may have taken a couple of months off my life with all the hand-wringing about Int'l shipping. lol

Ended up being as smooth as Kentucky bourbon.

I have been lucky so far, every seller I have bought from has been totally awesome :acclaim:

Your purchase may have taken a couple of months off my life with all the hand-wringing about Int'l shipping. lol

Yeah our deal was 28 slabs, so I do understand the pressure, my 2nd biggest slab deal on the boards..............so far :wishluck:

Get them listed again and I will be there :makepoint:

Yeah our deal was 28 slabs, so I do understand the pressure, my 2nd biggest slab deal on the boards..............so far :wishluck:

Get them listed again and I will be there :makepoint:

I'll buy one to justify free shipping again!

You need to pick me up one of the LSCC variant Spidey books to pay me back for that smokin deal!

I'll sort it out tonight. (thumbs u

I looked at the probation list today and remembered how absolutely lucky I was that a deal for an AF15 went through without a hitch with gilbertotorres. It must have been less than six months later that he went sideways.

I bought one book from him with no problems, but the deal was done in person. We met at a con in San Jose. He was a teenager (I think he was like 15 when I met him and this was like 5 years ago) that had no business trying to hustle the deals he was getting into.

I bought one book from him with no problems, but the deal was done in person. We met at a con in San Jose. He was a teenager (I think he was like 15 when I met him and this was like 5 years ago) that had no business trying to hustle the deals he was getting into.

Maybe he and Cap Freak could hit the road together. They might be dangerous.

I looked at the probation list today and remembered how absolutely lucky I was that a deal for an AF15 went through without a hitch with gilbertotorres. It must have been less than six months later that he went sideways.

I had set up a trade with him for some WD's for an IM 128, I sent the 128 and never received the WD's. :cry:

I emailed him about 6 months later after the poop hit the fan and he replied back saying he was very sorry and he wanted to make things right here but of course we all know nothing happened.

Oh and before this I had done a few transactions with him on another message board so I didnt really think anything could go wrong.

He last posted Dec 25 2012

But he's been around. It was only a matter of time until he showed up here.

Unfortunately he's been here before. Last time he cleared his stuff up without having to actually go on the list. :wishluck:

I need to nominate rawisokv, on Nov 17 I purchased a comic he is in possession of. He has promised to mail me the comic 4 times and still hasn't.

Details?

I purchased a comic from Anthony Castrillo off of the forums. On Nov. 17, 2012. On Nov. 20, 2012 I learned Anthony didn't have the comic in his possession. It was (and still is) in the possession of rawisokv. Four times Anthony told me my comic was on its way (Nov. 20 and again on the 29th, also Dec 29 and Jan 2)after the first two times Anthony wasn't able to get him to mail off the comic so I contacted rawisokv on Dec. 22, 2012 to attempt to find out what was going on (and from that point forward Anthony and I have both been trying to get him to mail my comic). At that time he informed me he knew about the arrangement and would be shipping me the comic the week of Christmas, nothing, then he was going to mail it Jan 7, nothing. Then Jan 12, still nothing now he tells me it will happen Monday.

Unfortunately he's been here before. Last time he cleared his stuff up without having to actually go on the list. :wishluck:

That will not happen this time. 2c

That will not happen this time. 2c

You think? 50c says it'll be the same. ;)