• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Sup with the JohnnyG situation with topofthetotem? :popcorn:

Lawrence has decided to take out his frustrations on your nutsac the next time he sees you.

handscoveringface.jpg

Lawrence has decided to take out his frustrations on your nutsac the next time he sees you.

He'll need to take a number; there's a long line for that.

In reguards to me being a scammer, not the case. The book was delivered back to me from austrailia to joseph. I didn't want to reship the book and then sold the book to bluehawaii. Of which has received the book and Joseph has been refunded through paypal. Big misunderstanding. As far as having a paypal account that was my ex fiancés. I am in no way a scam artist, just a fellow comic collector who has had a few misfortunes myself.

thanks anyone who wants to pm me is more than welcome too.

In reguards to me being a scammer, not the case. The book was delivered back to me from austrailia to joseph. I didn't want to reship the book and then sold the book to bluehawaii. Of which has received the book and Joseph has been refunded through paypal. Big misunderstanding. As far as having a paypal account that was my ex fiancés. I am in no way a scam artist, just a fellow comic collector who has had a few misfortunes myself.

Meaningless post unless verified by JoSeph.

On April 8th you must have had the book back and you were working with BlueHawaii; also on April 8th (shown as "today" in PM) you responded to JoSeph ("I completely understand") - who has never indicated he received a refund from you and he's posted about this several times since you consummated the second deal.

This is likely an attempt to buy time to avoid the paypal reversal that BH can still file. 2c

Also why would anyone PM you when you don't communicate????

Here's the sales thread.

I was too late on the JIM 83 back in December, but later saw that he bumped his sales post so I thought the book hadn't sold. I sent him a PM on 3/27 asking if he still had it. He responded on 4/8. He apologized for the late reply, said he just got back from Vegas. And I bought the book on 4/11.

:tonofbricks:

He said he was sending the book the next day. Aaaannnnnd...I have not heard from him since.

Im going crazy doh! Waiting days for one line answers that don't help me at all.

168gzue.jpg

He'll need to take a number; there's a long line for that.

Dibs on that salt and vinegar tasting roughed up piece of meat. :sumo:

Last night

In hindsight I was stupid not to question the others who have purchased from him if he did have PayPal or not.

As I saw he had a very positive kudos thread, I felt like I could trust him. I have used WU before on this board when dealing with keys and all were perfect.

In summary, I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

Tonight

hm

This doesn't make a lot of sense. You sold a book to someone, it's your responsibliity to get that book to the person, not decide to sell it to someone else. Once Jo Seph paid for it, it's HIS book, not yours, it was not your decision to make to sell it to someone else.

In addition, it doesn't seem that you ever mentioned any of this to Jo Seph.

:shrug:

This doesn't make a lot of sense. You sold a book to someone, it's your responsibliity to get that book to the person, not decide to sell it to someone else. Once Jo Seph paid for it, it's HIS book, not yours, it was not your decision to make to sell it to someone else.

In addition, it doesn't seem that you ever mentioned any of this to Jo Seph.

:shrug:

Did the guy down-under (Jo Seph) get his refund?

Did the other guy (Bleuhawaii) get the JIM 83?

Can we confirm this?

Then maybe you won't go to HOS.

I can confirm I got my refund via PayPal. Thanks again for that dillon, though it was a very frustrating ordeal.

One hurdle passed, one to go.

Im grateful for Dillon for the refund but his story does not make sense.

1) bluehawaii buys the book from longdillon 3 weeks ago after the book apparently is sent back for non-delivery.

2) I receive a message from dillon on the 22nd of April, to give it a few more days to see if the book arrives.

I was never informed that the book was shipped back to him until today when he sent the refund.

It all seems a bit iffy to me but I'm glad its over.

Edited by Jo Seph

Don't know what happened either way, but the refund has got to feel good :)

I might have a guess.

Seller sells book needs cash now (bills/taxes/whatever).

Pays bills/taxes/whatever right away while mails the book to Australia.

Weeks later book comes back while buyer emails him wondering wth my book dude?

Seller panics because he can't refund since the money is spent and is afraid to try to mail it again overseas.

Sells book to guy from USA because this time book won't get lost.

Was planing to refund first buyer once he got the deal done with new buyer but everything blows up here before he can tie up lose ends.

:facepalm:

Don't know what happened either way, but the refund has got to feel good :)

I might have a guess.

Seller sells book needs cash now (bills/taxes/whatever).

Pays bills/taxes/whatever right away while mails the book to Australia.

Weeks later book comes back while buyer emails him wondering wth my book dude?

Seller panics because he can't refund since the money is spent and is afraid to try to mail it again overseas.

Sells book to guy from USA because this time book won't get lost.

Was planing to refund first buyer once he got the deal done with new buyer but everything blows up here before he can tie up lose ends.

:facepalm:

Plausible enough, but the second buyer paid (I think) April 11? If there was a good faith intention to refund the first buyer its taken awhile, no? But of course if there was a good faith intention anywhere in this transaction the first buyer would have been informed the moment the book was returned undelivered, yes?