• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Don't know what happened either way, but the refund has got to feel good :)

Oh it most certainly does :)

The dots don't connect but I'm really happy you've got your money back.

Wait. How did you get your refund?

I can confirm I got my refund via PayPal. Thanks again for that dillon, though it was a very frustrating ordeal.

But didn't Jo Seph pay via Western Union?

I thought the same thing.

:popcorn:

Which means Jo Seph's "refund" could be charged back depending how it was sent. I don't recall a PayPal refund option when the initial payment was not Paypal.

Don't know what happened either way, but the refund has got to feel good :)

Oh it most certainly does :)

The dots don't connect but I'm really happy you've got your money back.

Wait. How did you get your refund?

I can confirm I got my refund via PayPal. Thanks again for that dillon, though it was a very frustrating ordeal.

But didn't Jo Seph pay via Western Union?

I thought the same thing.

:popcorn:

Which means Jo Seph's "refund" could be charged back depending how it was sent. I don't recall a PayPal refund option when the initial payment was not Paypal.

If it was sent personal it couldn't be charged back right?

Scheduled for delivery today, which in Montana, usually means tomorrow.

Wait! I didn't think there where any comic collectors left in Montana after I left! :baiting:

There were three of us, now there are two. There can be only one.

Well Dr. B you have the official stamp of awesomeness, so I guess you would be the one!

I dunno. BleuHawaii's collection is pretty impressive. I'm a little like Richie Ryan to his Duncan McCloud. I need some help from Ramirez.

You got more tats. You get to be The Kurgan.

Scheduled for delivery today, which in Montana, usually means tomorrow.

Wait! I didn't think there where any comic collectors left in Montana after I left! :baiting:

There were three of us, now there are two. There can be only one.

Well Dr. B you have the official stamp of awesomeness, so I guess you would be the one!

I dunno. BleuHawaii's collection is pretty impressive. I'm a little like Richie Ryan to his Duncan McCloud. I need some help from Ramirez.

You got more tats. You get to be The Kurgan.

Fair enough. I may lose, but it's worth it being The Kurgan.

I'm assuming that the Joseph refund, through PayPal, was not sent as a refund, as the payment did not originate through PP, nor was it sent PP personal.

If I were Joseph, I would contact PayPal and see if you can inform them of why the payment was sent and supply documentation if necessary. At least you can hopefully be on record.

Shady is as shady does, a chargeback seems like fair game.

In the description for the payment, Dillon stated it was a refund for the comic. I should be alright?

Was it personal or did you get hit with a Paypal fee?

The comic arrived. Good on my end, finally.

:applause:

It appears the HOS/Probation list won't be growing this week.

So selling a comic to person A and then, when the comic (apparently) comes back in the mail, selling the comic to person B without telling person A, is ok? hm

So selling a comic to person A and then, when the comic (apparently) comes back in the mail, selling the comic to person B without telling person A, is ok? hm

Well no, it's not.

After consideration though Jo Seph said he was out $30 (I assume the Paypal Fee).

That needs to be fixed or maybe the list might grow.

:sumo:

Well no, it's not.

After consideration though Jo Seph said he was out $30 (I assume the Paypal Fee).

I still don't think it was his comic to sell. It was sold and paid for by JoSeph. JoSeph is acting above and beyond nice about it, but he owned the comic that LongDillon sold to someone else..

He asked what the 2nd person paid for it, I'm curious as well.

None of this was Bleuhawaii's fault, he was kind of caught in the middle

Edited by skypinkblu

Well no, it's not.

I still don't think it was his comic to sell. It was sold and paid for by JoSeph. JoSeph is acting above and beyond nice about it, but he owned the comic that LongDillon sold to someone else..

Exactly!

How can you sell a book to another person that has already been sold, and yet this still comes across as appropriate? That only works in the financial services market, when you use the second person's money to pay off the first.

Why so serious?

bernie_madoff_newyork.jpg

Well no, it's not.

Exactly!

How can you sell a book to another person that has already been sold, and yet this still comes across as appropriate? That only works in the financial services market, when you use the second person's money to pay off the first.

Why so serious?

bernie_madoff_newyork.jpg

Well if we put him on probation how can he get off since the normal coarse is to either send the book or refund the buyer and he sort of did both already?

:insane:

This is messed up. lol

Well if we put him on probation how can he get off since the normal coarse is to either send the book or refund the buyer and he sort of did both already?

:insane:

This is messed up. lol

It's a very odd situation. Even if he made things right with both buyers (refund to one, book to the other), it just feels like a swarmy engagement.

If it hadn't come up here, would there have been a third buyer?

(shrug)