• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

It is always a sad day when the PL has to be updated to add people :( I haz a sads

Yeah. Four people added in one day.

:(:(:(:(

So the result of the JIM 83 transaction between longdillon and Jo Seph is:

Jo Seph: -$60

Longdillon: +unknown profit from transaction with BlueHawaii

It's inconsequential whether or not Jo Seph wants to move on or not. It's inconsequential how severe the end result "could" have been. All that matters is what actually happened for purposes of the probation list. Until Jo Seph receives a full refund for all costs incurred from Longdillon then to the PL dillon shall go. When that money gets refunded then dillon comes off the PL.

Regarding future protections from Longdillon's treachery, well the PL isn't designed to predict the future; it's merely here to display the facts. Buyers and sellers can help protect themselves by trolling the mess out of this thread. Actually, that should be strongly encouraged one way or another.

So why hasn't longdillon been added to the PL??

If anyone hasn't noticed, he did agree to buy a ToS 57 today.

:popcorn:

After certain things were brought to my attention and going through this thread I have informed Dillon I would not sell the book to him. Especially from a moral standpoint that Joseph is out $60 and I would be getting $ that obviously should be sent to Joseph to make him "whole".

I honestly rarely visit this thread if at all, so I guess it would be wise to check it out, since even a kudos thread can be deceiving.

Edited by MoJoePin

So the result of the JIM 83 transaction between longdillon and Jo Seph is:

Jo Seph: -$60

Longdillon: +unknown profit from transaction with BlueHawaii

It's inconsequential whether or not Jo Seph wants to move on or not. It's inconsequential how severe the end result "could" have been. All that matters is what actually happened for purposes of the probation list. Until Jo Seph receives a full refund for all costs incurred from Longdillon then to the PL dillon shall go. When that money gets refunded then dillon comes off the PL.

Regarding future protections from Longdillon's treachery, well the PL isn't designed to predict the future; it's merely here to display the facts. Buyers and sellers can help protect themselves by trolling the mess out of this thread. Actually, that should be strongly encouraged one way or another.

So why hasn't longdillon been added to the PL??

If anyone hasn't noticed, he did agree to buy a ToS 57 today.

:popcorn:

Because Jo Seph has not nominated him yet.

Joseph and I are fine. I spoke with him today. I was under the impression all was well. I hope this whole situation hasn't completely shot my reputation on these boards. I have been good to everyone I have dealt with on here and have tried to make things right with everyone. I guess even if you right your wrongs it doesn't even matter?

Joseph and I are fine. I spoke with him today. I was under the impression all was well. I hope this whole situation hasn't completely shot my reputation on these boards. I have been good to everyone I have dealt with on here and have tried to make things right with everyone. I guess even if you right your wrongs it doesn't even matter?

How did you right your wrongs with ComicDonna? He got stuck holding books for you, you never paid as you said you were. He finally gave up and sold the books after you didn't respond..

The way transactions are rectified matters a great deal.

There's just still a big question about why you sold the book to Bluehawaii on April 8, but didn't say anything to Joseph in your PM on the 22nd other than to keep an eye out for the book.

It sounds like you sold Joseph the book and then sold the book to Bluehawaii without discussing it with Joseph and well before you had the book back.

There's also the matter of Bluehawaii paying you MORE for the book than you sold it to Joseph.

So when it comes to righting wrongs its about the whole story.

You refunded Joseph's money, he's still out cash, and it sounds like you actually made MORE money by selling it to someone else.

That might be why people are still ??? about this situation.

I have no knowledge of what has passed recently between you both, so I make no comment on that. I can say that while making things right with the other person in a transaction will keep you off the PL, it will not stop others from reaching their own conclusions about the whole business, and each person will make their own decision about that as far as their own business is concerned.

This is not meant to be mean, it is simply the reality of these things, sometimes not everything is fixable, as if nothing had ever happened.

I did give joseph extra money back on the comic. An extra 25 to be exact. Comicdonna and I spoke and he said he was going to keep my deposit and sell the books. I had no problem with that as I didn't hold my end of the bargain up. So I'm trying extra hard to right my wrongs. So am I basically banned without being banned? Kinda funny if you ask me. Before all of this Ive done numerous deals and all turned out well. I have had a lot of personal family issues Ive been working through and am finally getting back to my feet. I've been taught if you right your wrongs least you should do is get the benefit of the doubt.

Edited by longdillon1

I did give joseph extra money back on the comic. An extra 25 to be exact. Comicdonna and I spoke and he said he was going to keep my deposit and sell the books. I had no problem with that as I didn't hold my end of the bargain up. So I'm trying extra hard to right my wrongs. So am I basically banned without being banned? Kinda funny if you ask me.

You still have not explained why you sold that book for MORE to Blue Hawaii, instead of sending it to Jo Seph.

What you don't seem to understand is, the MORE part was ...how can I say this nicely...? It made you seem like a greedy person who does not honor their commitments.

You've had an awful lot of problems for someone with such a short history. Perhaps you want to avoid buying and selling until you have been around a longer time and actually EARN a better reputation.

I don't see someone who righted wrongs...I see someone who messed up, harmed/aggravated and generally didn't follow through with transactions with other people and now you want to be seen as a good guy so you can do it again.

That is your opinion skypinkblu, it was all a misunderstanding. How can I improve/restore my reputation without completing transactions?

You get some credit with me for at least being here, that is a start, but you are missing the main point, which is that you need to come clean about what exactly happened. Answer questions put to you, and if you know for yourself that you did something in bad faith acknowledge it as such, without that, there is no reason for people to have confidence you will not do it again.

That is your opinion skypinkblu, it was all a misunderstanding. How can I improve/restore my reputation without completing transactions?

I don't think many people chop it up as a misunderstanding. I think it might just be you that thinks it was a misunderstanding.

My 2c is, change your board handle, wait a few weeks, and change your board handle again and just hope that people don't PM sellers that you post :takeit: in there threads.

Personally, I would never buy a book off you because of all the information that has come forward, but I could be fooled by new CGC board handles...

Yeah I wouldn't create a new handle that is extremally unethical. I received the book back resold it to bluehawaii. Its that simple. My time in shipping the book took awhile because I have been going through some personal issues. I think everybody is reading way to into this. Let joseph chime in. He is the one who has been through all of this and everybody is involving themselves as if it was them. Let him speak.

Yeah I wouldn't create a new handle that is extremally unethical. I received the book back resold it to bluehawaii. Its that simple. My time in shipping the book took awhile because I have been going through some personal issues. I think everybody is reading way to into this. Let joseph chime in. He is the one who has been through all of this and everybody is involving themselves as if it was them. Let him speak.

You sold the book to a second person before returning the money to the first person that paid you for the item!

Its not simple at all! It has nothing to do with shipping times, it has to do with communication and follow through! like telling the first guy "hey your item was returned to me should I resend it to you or return your money" instead of reselling the item all together! I think I speak for everyone when I say, I don't believe you sent the item to the first person that paid you, you made up an excuse, the first buyer is still out money!