• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I'm still mad Shine beat Slingblade and Rush beat Thorton.

No kidding. One of film's greatest performances ever. The long takes in that film with the principal cast are masterpieces on their own. It's criminal all it got was best adapted screenplay.

No kidding. One of film's greatest performances ever. The long takes in that film with the principal cast are masterpieces on their own. It's criminal all it got was best adapted screenplay.

I liked Breakfast Club.

I liked Breakfast Club.

Still haven't seen it.

I liked Breakfast Club.

For its time, this was a decent movie.

I liked Breakfast Club.

It still holds its own. A great coming of age movie.

I liked Breakfast Club.

It still holds its own. A great coming of age movie.

Chicks cannot hold they smoke. That's what it is. lol

Was this poll in this thread?

How'd did I miss it?

:ohnoez:

I would vote yes.

Clearly a fruadster with a big list of "I'm the victim" excuses! :censored:

How'd did I miss it?

I would vote yes.

It was there ... somewhere. Lately, this thread has drifted away from being strictly about the PL, so PL-relevant posts get buried.

So where do we stand on this guy's nomination of the HoS? Someone in CG is apparently trying to locate the police report the guy claims would substantiate his claims of having his identity stolen. Are we/should we wait for that? hm

How'd did I miss it?

I would vote yes.

It was there ... somewhere. Lately, this thread has drifted away from being strictly about the PL, so PL-relevant posts get buried.

So where do we stand on this guy's nomination of the HoS? Someone in CG is apparently trying to locate the police report the guy claims would substantiate his claims of having his identity stolen. Are we/should we wait for that? hm

If 85 Boardies say put him on the PL, that's good enough for me. I don't need to hear from the cops.

Having been on this discussion thread twice in the past week is not the best for me and my business (I'm sure I'm feeling the effects of it now). Not everything is as black/white as the words on these threads make it out to be.

Like I said I've concluded many deals as both a buyer and a seller, though my feedback doesn't show it, I've yet to upset anyone (and not fixed, i.e. Gambit) until now.

It's very easy to get pegged as someone without the entire basis of the facts. None of the things Ed has said is untrue and I cannot dispute his perception of the events. He's right.

However am I the only one that's ever done that? Doesn't stuff happen to all of you?. I honestly didn't think we had a handshake on that deal, but if we did then I screwed up. Like I said I got the impression I shouldn't even attempt to work out a deal etc.

If so then go ahead add me to the PL list and let me know what I need to get removed.

It shouldn't be all that confusing. If you say "I'll take it" then you're on the hook. If you reneg, the seller is free to bring it up here and eventually put you on the PL. To get off, you have to work it out with the seller. If the seller doesn't want to work it out...well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Per our PM discussion, Hector has agreed to mail a check next Friday for the ASM 121. I will update this thread to let all know once resolved.

Ed

Glad to report that Hector paid as promised and the book is on the way. I would consider the matter closed from my perspective.

Ed R