• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Robocard and Ryan, Webhead1981 has been added to the PL. I hope that he makes amends and is able to come off one day soon and that you guys are made whole.

Meanwhile, someone better add a table feature to that PL/HOS area so we use both sides of the screen. That list has really grown over this past year.

After 466 days this has finally been resolved. Jim sent the final payment on 8/21. After bringing it to this forum Jim promised to settle up by 7/4 (10 days)... 7 weeks later we're done.

Feel free to remove him for the Probation List if it is appropriate.

I will proceed with caution when dealing with Ajaxfarrell in the future.

I don't have any way to know if I've been removed, but since the guy who nominated me to be a member also said all was good, I'm assuming I'm a free man.

Also, it's fairly easy to make a situation seem worse than it was in reality. I mean, I'm not making up any excuses, but I thought the refund was paid in full LONG before FOUR HUNDRED AND SIXTY SIX days had lapsed.

Thought and bothering to make sure are two different things. Again, I accept full responsibility for some feathers being ruffled.

All I'm saying is that at the time I was trying to scrape together some cash to help my Mom out and had zero idea that a $180 sale was going to wind up stressing everyone out involved. I refunded my buyer $130. Took a long time. Sorry. It was a series of unusual circumstances.

I really am sorry that it went over like it did.

I've shipped out probably 500 packages over the years here. This was the ONLY deal I can remember me flaking on.

So, can I sell my NM copy of Spiderman vs Superman over in the sales thread, or wha ??

I don't have any way to know if I've been removed, but since the guy who nominated me to be a member also said all was good, I'm assuming I'm a free man.

Actually you do - just go here

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1646534&fpart=27

Go to the last page and check names. Your name is still on. Can you link to whomever said you were good? I or others would be happy to remove you if you can show anyone who nominated you says you are OK now.

So is ajaxfarrell caught up now???

He posted a link in the probation list thread, the post right above where you updated the list earlier today. :baiting:

Get some better glasses. :baiting::baiting:

:P

Yeah - his comment in the "no comment" thread prompted reposting the list so it remained the last post there.

My question is relating to if this is the only complaint.

Get a better brain. :baiting:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1646534&fpart=27

Go to the last page and check names. Your name is still on. Can you link to whomever said you were good? I or others would be happy to remove you if you can show anyone who nominated you says you are OK now.

we should start adding injured parties/nominators to the probation list so that people on the list know who to contact when they want to make amends.

50s Horror Buff (added by thehumantorch 05/24/12)

we should start adding injured parties/nominators to the probation list so that people on the list know who to contact when they want to make amends.

Very good idea.

Very good idea.

Might as well add the $$$ amount lost too. Might come in handy when it's time to make amends (shrug)

IDK about amounts... Some people don't want numbers disclosed (even on the selling side) Also the number isn't always necessary since the amends may be shipping a book that wasn't shipped, or only a portion of the amount is needed to make amends. Just my 2c:)

Don't think I can nominate this person since I did get my money back through eBay resolution, but buyer beware if Mikegg in the boards.

I bought a book from him on the boards and it took abou a month to ship. He ten key me know he would be auctioning off a higher grade copy on eBay. I won the higher grade copy and waited about two weeks. I contacts him and asked about the book. He said he didn't have the book in hand but just go it and would be sending it.

I waited another two weeks and sent him another message statin I didn't have the item. eBay automatically opens a case now so he responded to te case saying he couldn't find it, but just found it an coul still send it. I said I would still like the book and to send it. About 10 day later still no word so I sent a message askin about it. No response.

I finally decided to escalate the issue last night and got a refund.

I still want the book, but it doesn't look like that's happening.

Don't think I can nominate this person since I did get my money back through eBay resolution, but buyer beware if Mikegg in the boards.

I bought a book from him on the boards and it took abou a month to ship. He ten key me know he would be auctioning off a higher grade copy on eBay. I won the higher grade copy and waited about two weeks. I contacts him and asked about the book. He said he didn't have the book in hand but just go it and would be sending it.

I waited another two weeks and sent him another message statin I didn't have the item. eBay automatically opens a case now so he responded to te case saying he couldn't find it, but just found it an coul still send it. I said I would still like the book and to send it. About 10 day later still no word so I sent a message askin about it. No response.

I finally decided to escalate the issue last night and got a refund.

I still want the book, but it doesn't look like that's happening.

For history sake, this guy was on the list and got himself off. Seems he is up to old tricks

:bump: 6/10/10 PROBATION LIST UPDATE :bump:

mikeggg removed

THE HALL OF SHAME

The following Board Members have been elected by the community to the

Probation List's "Hall of Shame" for gross misconduct as members in the

Marketplace Forum:

•  
  • Herald2Galactus
    (Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

• gilbertotorres
    (added 11/5/08 - 2nd "Hall of Shame" Member)

• ComicSupply
    (added 10/28/08 - 3rd "Hall of Shame" Member)

• CAP freak
    (added 5/21/09 - 4th "Hall of Shame" Member)

• AlleyBat aka BucOne aka WolfHulk aka Roxx Gang aka MarkWeb aka lastyle7
    (added 5/23/08 - 5th "Hall of Shame" Member)

• TFL
    (added 6/2/09 - 6th "Hall of Shame" Member)

• Dr. Frankenstein aka muscleshark
    (added 5/3/10 - 7th "Hall of Shame" Member)

THE PROBATION LIST

The following Board Members are currently on "Probation" for failure to complete

a Marketplace Forum transaction in good faith after one month's time:

• aaron568 (added 11/6/08)

• BATMANFAN (added 2/9/10)

• bkwon12 (added 10/08/09)

• brasseye (added 7/2/09)

• bronzejunkie (added 3/26/07)

• Chrissr (added 12/22/09)

• clobberintime (added 11/7/07)

• comicmankev (added 3/27/07)

• DarkKnight2K4 (added 4/24/08)

• donavan74 (added 3/27/07)

• erbdom (added 12/08/09)

• ffxmen14 (added 4/12/10)

• Ghastly (added by majority vote 12/3/07)

• Henchman (added 4/25/08)

• HGComics (added 10/7/09)

• kevin109 (added 4/19/10)

• Lighthouse (added 6/13/07)

• Marc Wolfe (added 9/15/08)

• matewan1990 (added 3/3/08)

• mishu2nite (added 3/3/10)

• mjacobs8 (added 1/24/09)

• Nascar (added 6/2/07)

• NEXTLVL (added 10/12/08)

• rza808 (added 12/29/08)

• Sid (added 8/8/07)