• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Looks like two of us now have not received any correspondance or payment from Venom, as I posted before Taco to put him on the list, so now he has two hits.

Edited by 1p36DSA

HoS and bant. This thief deserves no less.

-slym

I would like to add him to the HOS.

I am out about $300 in lost interest by ending a term deposit early, exchange rate losses etc caused by RR pulling out of the deal after I paid him.

He did reimburse the paypal payments.

How is RR added to the HOS?

A vote?

He would get my vote, total scumbag, for the things he said before and after the fact to DT and then to mess Andy about.

+ 1

He would get my vote too. I thought it took a vote to get someone in the HoS.

A vote?

He would get my vote, total scumbag, for the things he said before and after the fact to DT and then to mess Andy about.

+ 1

+2 Definite HOS material.

A vote?

+ 1

Since he was banned, should we bother putting him in the HoS? He can't be on the boards anymore, except under an alias. hm

A vote?

+ 1

Since he was banned, should we bother putting him in the HoS? He can't be on the boards anymore, except under an alias. hm

The fact that the latest name that caused the ban WAS an Alias probably gives us our answer. lol

A vote?

+ 1

The fact that the latest name that caused the ban WAS an Alias probably gives us our answer. lol

Maybe helpful to put his actual name next to his screen names so that folks will be leery of dealing with him outside the boards (gives folks the heads up)

Oh yes

I wish this message board had the same rules as Chicago in the 70's so I could get all my dead relatives to vote.

So - I guess that's that.

On a final note - I got a full refund (minus lost interest and exchange fees), however, it would seem whatever the reason Thelda pulled out of the deal, now isn't happening.

I was offered the book (again), this time for $17,500. Whoever tried the backdoor approach is either unable, or unwilling to complete the deal.

Karma.

Please add this POS to the HOS.

Thanks.

So - I guess that's that.

On a final note - I got a full refund (minus lost interest and exchange fees), however, it would seem whatever the reason Thelda pulled out of the deal, now isn't happening.

I was offered the book (again), this time for $17,500. Whoever tried the backdoor approach is either unable, or unwilling to complete the deal.

Karma.

Please add this POS to the HOS.

Thanks.

That Thelda dude is bold as love :facepalm: