• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

SuperbeastCraig once posted a :takeit: on an item of mine, and I then never had any further contact from him. The only reason I didn't put him on the PL was that I was going to sell the item after the 30 days were up and that left him no recourse to get off the list, so I never nominated him. It's many, many pages back, but logged here on this thread.

Basically, this guy seems to be trouble. Sorry for your troubles & money loss, CF.

-slym

Maybe HoS worthy? conditionfreak stated someone else had a problem ith this guy. (a purchase)

hm

I just found our PMs, and I see he "removed himself from the topic" 2 months after I told him of my decision.

-slym

142432.jpg.76b1e3f4ec96805e0fc8036c2485aff3.jpg

SuperbeastCraig once posted a :takeit: on an item of mine, and I then never had any further contact from him. The only reason I didn't put him on the PL was that I was going to sell the item after the 30 days were up and that left him no recourse to get off the list, so I never nominated him. It's many, many pages back, but logged here on this thread.

Basically, this guy seems to be trouble. Sorry for your troubles & money loss, CF.

-slym

Maybe HoS worthy? conditionfreak stated someone else had a problem ith this guy. (a purchase)

hm

I just found our PMs, and I see he "removed himself from the topic" 2 months after I told him of my decision.

-slym

You posted a PM?

:o

:baiting:

That's really crappy that he removed himself.

The class of 2012 has more than a fair few on the PL - yes im in that class as well before some smartie points it out lol

The thought of a minimum 500 post count or 1 year membership is becoming a real option afaiac

He hasn't posted anywhere on the boards since 10/2. stopping in the middle of his sales thread.

Does anyone know his name? Do we know if something's happened to him?

-slym

I'm sensing a not-so-good trend.

hf_129177_article.jpg

It's a sad state of affairs.I wish all transactions are as good as ours Nick. (worship)

-slym

I'm sensing a not-so-good trend.

hf_129177_article.jpg

It's a sad state of affairs.I wish all transactions are as good as ours Nick. (worship)

:cloud9:

It's odd, his profile shows a different name & all of his profile info aligns to him being this guy.

He's tweeting like mad in his twitter account.

Last tweet was just seven hours ago.

Yep....maybe tweeting a little "Hey Scammer person_without_enough_empathy" shout out on his feed will get his attention.

It's odd, his profile shows a different name & all of his profile info aligns to him being this guy.

Google his real name and the state where he lives and you get....

This! :eek::eek::eek:

I hear their band really sucks.

tumblr_mu6sh126dR1r3qv9to1_400.gif

I hear their band really sucks.

tumblr_mu6sh126dR1r3qv9to1_400.gif

4kdv2.jpg