• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,797 posts in this topic

thor193001-2.jpg

Good morning, good afternoon, and good night. What a book.

I picked it up Wednesday at the show. It was graded Thursday.

Very, very nice cover registration to go along with the terrific structure. That's a major score.

Good morning, good afternoon, and good night. What a book.

I picked it up Wednesday at the show. It was graded Thursday.

I think the book alone was worth the trip to Chicago. (Maybe.)

Would have been for me.

:banana:

Tough ish, kewl Kane cover art.

MT35cgc.jpg

Cool book, Bob.

I don't know if you know the history of the collection that book came from. Dave Kapelka told me that collection came from two brothers. At first, the brothers shared the collection. Eventually, they decided not to share anymore and one of the brothers marked his books with that black line in the lower left corner.

If you do know the story, forgive the rerun.

Tough ish, kewl Kane cover art.

MT35cgc.jpg

Cool book, Bob.

I don't know if you know the history of the collection that book came from. Dave Kapelka told me that collection came from two brothers. At first, the brothers shared the collection. Eventually, they decided not to share anymore and one of the brothers marked his books with that black line in the lower left corner.

If you do know the story, forgive the rerun.

I did not know that. The brother that marked his books, what was he thinking. :facepalm:

Just picked up the Suscha Thor #206 CGC 9.6 but did so without seeing a scan. Hopefully its nice. :eek::wishluck:

That is one tough book. :applause::wishluck:

I need to get my scanner set up again as this book just arrived in the mail and its centered, white pages and its bright and glossy. :banana::cloud9:

Hurry up ! :baiting:

I was just thinking this morning how quiet this thread has been.

I've been trying to keep the thread active but it's been harder and harder for me to fill the holes in the run (and post the new arrivals). I started searching for the squarebound PFs in 2007. And all of them in 2008. Five years later, I'm wondering how many more years it'll take to complete the run in 9.0+.

I've got a feeling it could be another 5 years or more before I find all 388 in 9.0 or better. The challenge definitely makes it a lot of fun. But I wish some nice Millies, Wyatt Earps, and My Loves would surface before I hit retirement age.