• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,797 posts in this topic

Yeah but the color strike/gloss sure is nice on that copy, even with the slight miswrap. :baiting::grin: Looks like there are a few Suscha Avengers in the November CC auction, might have to bid on one or two of them.

That doesnt even qualify as a miswrap for a Suscha book :whatev:

Thats a VERY crappy scan, in hand it's REALLY nice! :cloud9:

Barton if that Avengers was a Suscha copy it probably would cost me 3x as much. :P I think that well is starting to dry up unless Metro has another batch sitting at CGC? Time for me to start buying these pedestrian non pedigree books. :grin:

For the cost of one pedigree book, I'd rather buy 2 or 3 non-pedigrees. As long as they're nice books, that is. I like pedigrees because they're usually nice books. But if I can get sweet books at a fraction of the cost, I'm one happy collector.

Barton if that Avengers was a Suscha copy it probably would cost me 3x as much. :P I think that well is starting to dry up unless Metro has another batch sitting at CGC? Time for me to start buying these pedestrian non pedigree books. :grin:

For the cost of one pedigree book, I'd rather buy 2 or 3 non-pedigrees. As long as they're nice books, that is. I like pedigrees because they're usually nice books. But if I can get sweet books at a fraction of the cost, I'm one happy collector.

Ditto.

From Ghost Town. Never saw this book for sale for ages now I have 3 copies [but this is the nicest one!].

MTA4jpggt.jpg

Damn hoarder!!! (worship)

I wanted to pull the trigger on it in the Clink auction and was glad you snagged it when I saw you post it. I wasn't on the board that day and missed when Barton sold it but when I saw you were the buyer, I was like ??? "didn't he just buy one a few days ago?!?"

The next freaking one I'm getting buddy!!! :baiting:

lol