• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,799 posts in this topic

Is Iron Man 44 one of the harder ones to find?

It's a tougher one and also has a solo Ant-Man story back-up that's his first since his TTA series was canceled - this was pre-Marvel Feature.

Yup. I think it's one of the toughest superhero picture frames. No 9.8s and only 5 9.6s. It's not surprising when Millie the Model #194 is scarce in high grade. But an issue of Iron Man from 1972?

Is Iron Man 44 one of the harder ones to find?

It's a tougher one and also has a solo Ant-Man story back-up that's his first since his TTA series was canceled - this was pre-Marvel Feature.

Yup. I think it's one of the toughest superhero picture frames. No 9.8s and only 5 9.6s. It's not surprising when Millie the Model #194 is scarce in high grade. But an issue of Iron Man from 1972?

I've mentioned this before, but I think Iron Man 44 had serious production issues as I've bought several high-grade remainder sets of Iron Man PF issues and 44 always has some type of prod-related problem with the cover or spine.

Back in the day, I bought maybe 10 sets of Iron Man PF from an eBay seller I dealt with and it was all NM-range but the 44 which was always downgraded to VF or so. And he's not the only seller I've found this on, and had any delivered a NM copy I would have saved a lot of money. doh!