• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2010

425 posts in this topic

Got my pro pass and motel room in walking distance and a party invite and now feeling really excited about attending my 14th SDCC.

Looking forward to seeing my old school mate and FB buddy Steward Lee at his booth,buying some art books,taking pictures of the folks that are brave enough to wear costumes,and of course buying some comic books.No big purchase this year just gonna look for MTU`s i think.

Also maybe get a few sigs again.

What are you up to at SDCC this year?

Any of you locals know how it is to drive from Oceanside to hotel circle if you travel before 8 AM in the morning during the con?

xoxo

greggy

Any of you locals know how it is to drive from Oceanside to hotel circle if you travel before 8 AM in the morning during the con?

xoxo

greggy

I can't help with the traffic question, but if the traffic is too bad, it does appear you can take the Coaster from Oceanside to the Santa Fe Depot a few blocks from the convention center in an hour.

xoxo

greggy

I can't help with the traffic question, but if the traffic is too bad, it does appear you can take the Coaster from Oceanside to the Santa Fe Depot a few blocks from the convention center in an hour.

My friend is driving regardless so :baiting:

xoxo

greggy

I think I can help you out. If your friend wants to get parking under the convention center than he needs to leave by 6am, if he leaves later than that he has to deal with the traffic. So I suggest 6am. (thumbs u

xoxo

greggy

I think I can help you out. If your friend wants to get parking under the convention center than he needs to leave by 6am, if he leaves later than that he has to deal with the traffic. So I suggest 6am. (thumbs u

He's prepaid for the parking so hopefully that's not an issue.

Will advise him to wake up, as he has to pick us up.

xoxo

greggy

:o Didn't know greggy had a friend....

xoxo

greggy

:o Didn't know greggy had a friend....

:censored: u

Hey, peeps. A buddy of mine balied on us. Have a room available at the Towne and Country for the con, Thur. 7.22, Fri. 7/23 and Sat. 7/24. for $70/night. The two beds are taken so you'd have to floor it, unless you don't mind sleeping with another dude next to ya. lol. There's only two of us in that room. PM me if interested. Thanks. (thumbs u

Julio

firefly,

Does the Town & Country room include a 4 day SDCC pass and shuttle bus pass? Fans want to know.

No, but PM sent. ;)

If anyone is interested in inclusion of a Sat and Sun pass, let me know.

The annual Big-5 war comics banquet will be on Thursday, July 22 at 7:45. We're holding it at Filippi's in Little Italy on India Street (as is the custom).

PM me if you can make it and I'll adjust the reservation head-count accordingly. Last couple years, Russ Heath has shown up and dropped a bunch of Heath-esque one-liners. Hopefully, we'll get him out again.

This will be our 15th annal War Comics Summit! Great food. Super cheap. Fun time for all.

The annual Big-5 war comics banquet will be on Thursday, July 22 at 7:45. We're holding it at Filippi's in Little Italy on India Street (as is the custom).

PM me if you can make it and I'll adjust the reservation head-count accordingly. Last couple years, Russ Heath has shown up and dropped a bunch of Heath-esque one-liners. Hopefully, we'll get him out again.

This will be our 15th annal War Comics Summit! Great food. Super cheap. Fun time for all.

what is this?