• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2010

425 posts in this topic

Got my exhibitor pass email notification. :acclaim:
:mad:
You know you love me.
:(
That Coke Zero pin was the only one of the series. Everything else was yucky regular Coke.

Who's got your back? :ohnoez:

:luhv:

Is it too early to discuss a dinner for this event?

Was there a small Cgc forum dinner in July, 2009 at SDCC? Always seems difficult to arrange because forumites are spread out all over in different hotels along the red train line. :popcorn:

Was there a small Cgc forum dinner in July, 2009 at SDCC? Always seems difficult to arrange because forumites are spread out all over in different hotels along the red train line. :popcorn:

Yes, there was (thumbs u

Yes, there was (thumbs u

Great dinner. Had a wonderful time. The hotels are spread out but the city isn't that big and most people are near the con.

New special guests added on the Comic Con website:

Ray Bradbury

Émile Bravo

Hunter Freberg

Stan Freberg

Moto Hagio

Dusty Higgins

Van Jensen

Phil Jimenez

Jenette Kahn

Ivan Reis

Rick Riordan

Jeannie Schulz

Ann VanderMeer

Jeff VanderMeer

Gerard Way

I'm looking for some help with SDCC exclusives. Last year, I made an agreement with a boardie to pick up some exclusives at SDCC. He snagged the goodies and I paid via paypal. I'm am looking for the same sort of deal this year if possible. I will prepay for the things I'm looking for, please send me a PM.

Yeah, we had a fantastic time at dinner and a few of us went out to a couple of bars after. All through the week boardies were meeting up for lunch and dinner. My first SDCC was last year and I had a blast. Looking forward to July. :headbang:

Hunting a 4 days Pass or Dealers badge for SDCC

This is my BIRTHDAY show (july 19th) so I would love to be able to attend my first Comic-Con! Going to be in LA for my bday weekend, so I want to be able to just make the trek down to SD for the show.

Please pm...

I cannot BELIEVE that I was able to buy parking for the show already, at the convention center! This was the last piece of the puzzle for me, as far as being "wired" and ready to handle this show. I've got my Exhibitor badge, access to certain things, I live 15 minutes away, now I can leave my car underneath the building.

Oh, and FYI, individuals can go into the Hotel booking system and reserve some of the hotels. Most available ones are in Mission Valley, but there's a few in the downtown area with some nights available...

The advantage of having a car under the convention center is that you can dump stuff in it throughout the day. If I buy an expensive comic, I don't want it in my backpack all day, being jostled about as I walk around the very crowded convention floor.

7 weeks... :whee:
I forgot SDCC is next month doh!

I'll be staying home that week.

are you sure you want to do that? San Diego is Fun!

I would like to go,but I have to take care of stuff at home.

Maybe one day I'll go to SDCC,but not this year.