• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2010

425 posts in this topic

I wonder if Ryan Reynolds is going to be at SDCC to promote the Green Lantern movie? :cloud9::wishluck::cloud9::luhv:

Hmmmmm....

how come you didn't bring an entourage from work to chicago chuck?

I wonder if Ryan Reynolds is going to be at SDCC to promote the Green Lantern movie? :cloud9::wishluck::cloud9::luhv:

Seems highly likely.

I wonder if he'll bring his wife. :cloud9::cloud9:

So that is the real reason SDCC dealer's passes went up in price: security for Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Jo. <3

Hmmmmm....

how come you didn't bring an entourage from work to chicago chuck?

Actually, after 12 years of working around strippers, I was happy to have a Saturday away from those knuckleheads...

Maybe I can talk my girlfriend into dressing up as Power Girl for the St. Louis show....

I thought it might be helpful for people looking for rooms to post if you found a good deal available. (I struck out when I asked for help in General.)

I was able to book a 3-star hotel on Hotel Circle, which is right next to a Trolley stop for $108 a night including tax ($95 before) for Wednesday and Thursday nights through Travelocity secret offers. Hotel turned out to be the Handlery, which was nicer than I expected. I was happy with the deal, but there are likely better options around.

The Handlery just finished a major renovation that had the place shut down for 4-5 months. Hopefully you'll like your room after all that work was done. (I have friends that worked at one of the businesses in the lobby that stayed open during the renovation)

I think this is a great idea, let's keep posting!

What type of books will you be selling aardvark?

Sorry, I will only be buying at SDCC Wed, Thurs, Fri.; not selling.

bring me a coke zero :wishluck:

Got my exhibitor pass email notification. :acclaim:
:mad:
You know you love me.
:(
That Coke Zero pin was the only one of the series. Everything else was yucky regular Coke.

Who's got your back? :ohnoez:

Show and Tour Exclusives:

The following Shocker Toys' exclusives will be available at the Shocker store for attendees at the Cons and for non attendees in limited supply. http://www.shockertoys.com/store.php?type=exclusive

SDCC: The Blank 6” ( Tracy), The Blue Beetle 6" (Dan Garret), Barry Hubris 6" (The Tick), Shinigami Mallow (Soul Eater)

Wizard World Tour: Hunter Rose 6" (Grendel) and Mallow versions of: The Maxx, Mr. Gone and Lazerman.

Besides the above mentioned exclusives, Shocker will also be partnering with FUNimation and VIZ media in the production of some of your favorite anime licensed mallows. Look for upcoming news on their sites.