• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,859 posts in this topic

Picked these up yesterday from a local guy. The Marvels all seem to come from the same source, as they all exhibit the same storage defects. The Dells may have been all from one source as well. There were also a small stack of Looney Tunes and some bronze DC comics, but I didn't snap a picture of those.

Mostly low grade, but a nice little collection of books

asm_zpsf288b334.jpg

avengers_zps735e2a18.jpg

giantsize_zps7c70462e.jpg

fanfours_zpsa62584b6.jpg

jimetc_zps419d7f4b.jpg

strangetales_zps89a0212d.jpg

tos_zpsaa65a371.jpg

tta_zps4d68e3f0.jpg

xmen_zps376b11df.jpg

wdcs_zpsdd2a330a.jpg

fourcolors_zpsb66ae2a5.jpg

Nice Bill :headbang:

Picked up a long-box full (mostly Batman books) containing about 40 Detective/Batman comics, and a ton of trades below (along with a few floppies, the Bane, X-Mens, etc.). There's also the Saga Swamp Thing TPBs not pictured.

The nice thing about the trades is that most series are complete, e.g. all three Batman Predators, and almost all are NM.

photo2_zps76f48b27.jpg

Had a nice morning hitting yard/estate sales with the Missus today. No amazing finds, but managed to dig up some decent drek. Picked these up from 3 different sales, average comes out to about 57 cents per book.

The Carnage book is only VFish, but should take care of a pretty good chunk of the investment

s2h4zl.jpg

Most of the 90's stuff came from one house. Must have been a dealer in the 90's, or bought the boxes off of a dealer. Multiple copies of 90's gimmick books, unread and stored away, most of them in beautiful shape.

vyvbex.jpg

The last sale was at the house of some Peddler's Mall dealers, the comics weren't as nice grade wise, but the price was right.

103zasp.jpg

He DID have a nice collection of decent copper Conans. Not terribly valuable, but I usually pick these up when they're in nice shape and the right price

2pt5ggl.jpg

He also gad some SSoC's that weren't nearly as nice as his other books, but I have a soft spot for the Conan covers with babes.

2clywx.jpg

Also picked up several NES games and DVDs for around a buck each.

riggo0.jpg

Nothing staggering, but a fun morning nonetheless.

Just picked up these today. The only ones I was excited about are in the middle. Picked up the 12c & 15c ones because I thought/hoped they were worth more than they guy was asking...

Fun haul, but I'm curious... why buy comics you don't know anything about?

20140523_161026_zps963d870a.jpg

Just picked up these today. The only ones I was excited about are in the middle. Picked up the 12c & 15c ones because I thought/hoped they were worth more than they guy was asking...

Nice walking dead with the governor in the top right

I just picked this up today...Not an actual comic book spinner rack but it will do the job nicely until I find one and should be good for displays should I ever do a show...

I plan to have my uncle sandblast it for me and then I will repaint it and add some decals. Will be a nice little project. Picked it up today for $20.

rack_zpsfe4770d5.jpg

1st cable and apocalypse were the only ones I knew were worth anything. I spent about 2 hours looking at this guys house during a garage sale and felt bad buying just 2 comics so I threw in all the rest.

Rookie!

Id walk out his house with the 2 comics hitting him with a buck and make a scene for wasting my time (after asking him for a drink of course)

1st cable and apocalypse were the only ones I knew were worth anything. I spent about 2 hours looking at this guys house during a garage sale and felt bad buying just 2 comics so I threw in all the rest.

Rookie!

Id walk out his house with the 2 comics hitting him with a buck and make a scene for wasting my time (after asking him for a drink of course)

And then take a leak after the drink.

Rookie!

And then take a leak after the drink.

On his brand new rug