• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,859 posts in this topic

$2??? I live in the wrong country...

Maybe he found somone who wanted to get rid of lots of comics and didn't care

about price.

I has a garage sale this past weekend and sold quite a few comics at low low prices.

about price.

I has a garage sale this past weekend and sold quite a few comics at low low prices.

"Low, low prices?" Sounds like a sketchy Kijiji ad

about price.

Question is would you sell this book for $2.00? Most likely the seller didn't know the value, but it could have been that he or she didn't care as well. I had a flea market seller just sell me a lot of books he got at auction for very little money. He was happy with the quick flip. Thus far I have not had time to go through them as comic books are a hobby and not my primary business in the antiques and collectibles realm.

I can state however that I have been getting a lot of great deals on comic books this year already and the season just started. Bronze and copper age keys seem to be very easy to find in Pennsylvania.

about price.

"Low, low prices?" Sounds like a sketchy Kijiji ad

That's were I posted it and on signs in neighborhood.

What's the statute of limitations for these finds?

This was part of a collection I bought several years ago and only noticed it just now because I was not previously aware of the value.

a08220.jpg

about price.

Hey I did too. I sold a bunch at a $1 each.

about price.

Question is would you sell this book for $2.00? Most likely the seller didn't know the value, but it could have been that he or she didn't care as well. I had a flea market seller just sell me a lot of books he got at auction for very little money. He was happy with the quick flip. Thus far I have not had time to go through them as comic books are a hobby and not my primary business in the antiques and collectibles realm.

I can state however that I have been getting a lot of great deals on comic books this year already and the season just started. Bronze and copper age keys seem to be very easy to find in Pennsylvania.

Flea Market sellers are the best for this. A buddy and I found a HUGE copper indy collection for $1 each. I ended up pulling nearly a complete Miracleman set and the #15 is super nice along with a bunch of Warrior Magazines. He even had a random non-bagged box of Marvels and DCs. In the middle was a flawless New Mutants 98. How the hell that book lasted for this many years, being thrown around tons of times, no bag or board. Just crazy.

A few weeks later, the market was nearly flooded out and almost everything was lost to water damage. Crazy

Patrick

about price.

Hey, maybe I can find a motorcycle for $2 :D

I'm glad that the weather has allowed us to get back out looking this year. Here are somethings that I was able to pick up.

This is around 6" tall and is a 1974 bank from Berliner Disconto Bank.

100_1908_zps0c948c81.jpg

At a yard sale I dug though a small box that had computer games in it and found these 80's Battletech Ral Partha metal figures.

100_1907_zpsc865f992.jpg