• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,840 posts in this topic

Antique mall haul.

Found a couple of long boxes on the floor of a booth that had a .50 cent sign, but were on sale 50% off, making these a quarter a piece. (rummaging through long boxes on the floor is the worst, I sweat like crazy after 10 minutes)

The Judge Dredd run is #1-#23 and there are some really cool covers in there. Hellblazer is assorted from mid#40s up to #100.

q7LfMnO.jpg

From another booth, these were in the dollar bin:

aZrqDpX.jpg

Antique mall haul.

Found a couple of long boxes on the floor of a booth that had a .50 cent sign, but were on sale 50% off, making these a quarter a piece. (rummaging through long boxes on the floor is the worst, I sweat like crazy after 10 minutes)

The Judge Dredd run is #1-#23 and there are some really cool covers in there. Hellblazer is assorted from mid#40s up to #100.

q7LfMnO.jpg

From another booth, these were in the dollar bin:

aZrqDpX.jpg

Nice! Even though the "Constantine" show is done, I still don't think you can ever go wrong with high grade, cheap Hellblazer books. I pick them up whenever I see them. It's a terrific run, some of the best writers and artists in the business and one of the all time great characters. At 25 cents each, you made a killing!

Went to a new shop in the area and flipped through the dollar bins for a few hours. Nearly everything here was in there save for the Harley & Ivy ($10) and the treasuries ($18 and $12). I also filled half a shortbox with dollar bin books worth $5-8 each.

18508019245_0d3bc97011_o.jpg

17887310933_c993463613_o.jpg

My kind of collection, especially the first pic! The Three Dimensional Alien Worlds may be my favorite cover. Still looking for a slabbed 9.8, but my 9.6 will do for the meantime. I also love the Alien Worlds and 3-D Heroes, some of my favorite covers. You can't beat 80's indies, when it comes to bang for the buck. So many great books from that era still floating around in the dump bins. Great pickup!

The Hovercraft is one of my all-time favorite toys.

One of the few I haven't purchased yet.

Went to look at a toy collection this weekend.

Not too much other than a bag of 100 M.U.S.C.L.E.S

Patrick

Friday I got a call from a seller I have previously purchased from on craigslist saying he had some more comics to looks through. I went and was able to purchase these books, some not in the best condition but nice none-the-less:

IMG_1954.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

On Sunday I decided to drive about 3 hours and check out a flea market and wasn't expecting much in the way of comics but there is a nice comic shop that I go to anytime I am in the area and figured what the heck, even if there was nothing at the market I could still grab some books there.

The flea market wasn't that bad, got there late but still grabbed these books, the X-men books are in great condition:

IMG_1959.jpg

And just because, here are the books I picked up at the comic store too.... happy I stopped in!

IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

Finally, this found it's way into the store just that morning....glad I stopped in!

IMG_1970.jpg

Friday I got a call from a seller I have previously purchased from on craigslist saying he had some more comics to looks through. I went and was able to purchase these books, some not in the best condition but nice none-the-less:

IMG_1954.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

On Sunday I decided to drive about 3 hours and check out a flea market and wasn't expecting much in the way of comics but there is a nice comic shop that I go to anytime I am in the area and figured what the heck, even if there was nothing at the market I could still grab some books there.

The flea market wasn't that bad, got there late but still grabbed these books, the X-men books are in great condition:

IMG_1959.jpg

And just because, here are the books I picked up at the comic store too.... happy I stopped in!

IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

Finally, this found it's way into the store just that morning....glad I stopped in!

IMG_1970.jpg

nice I want to get a score like that :)